𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

tw; gore, blood, strong language.
spelling errors may be here, and this was written too quickly.
short chapter while i finish my costume ♪

///

"Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. That's thirteen stabs to your stomach in a row. You mind telling me the location of your leader now? I mean.. if not, we can always go for another round."

Tartaglia chuckled menacingly, after multiple jabs to the stomach, the member of a mafia Tartaglia was searching for was sobbing and begging the one above him to stop.

"P..Pleas— gh, enough.."

"Seeing you beg for your life is quite the show! Hand me your phone and unlock it. I'll send your leader a photo of what'll happen to the rest of his members if he continues to refuse to reveal his identity soon."

The other weakly reached for his phone in his pocket, bloody hand typing in the passcode to the device as Tartaglia snatched it from the poor guy.

"Let's see here.. contacts.. ah! "Boss." Seems like this is him. Smile for the camera!"

Tartaglia roughly pulled the others' head up to have him stare at the camera without a reaction.

"I said, smile, or are you just a disobedient brat? Tch, fine. I'll just force you to."

Grabbing his knife, he dragged it across the man's face, drawing a grin-like expression as blood poured out.

"There we are. Much better, now, say cheese!"

click

"Hm.. you really could have had more expression, your eyes are so.. emotionless."

Kicking the now dead man, Tartaglia tilted his head in confusion as to why he stopped moving and flinching to the abuse.

"Oh.. you're dead. Whoops. Thought you would have lasted longer. Ahh, disappointing! And here I thought I'd have fun with one of the mafia members."

Averting his attention to the phone, it started to ring, the call coming from the one and only mafia leader. Finally.

"Sako, have you finished eliminating the target?"

"Well, 'evening to you Mr. Mafia leader. Are you looking for your precious little man?"

".. You. What have you done to Sako and where is he?"

Whistling, Tartaglia went to messages and sent the photo he took with the now dead Sako, whispering to the phone in a low voice.

"All I did was play a little stab-and-stab with him. We even took a picture, see? Now, unless you want every single one of your little fuckers to end up like him, I suggest you show yourself to me in an hour."

The man on the other line fell silent, as if he was debating to accept the deal or not.

"Fine. I'll accept your deal. It will only be us two there, and neither of us will bring an additional member. I wish for you to no longer hurt any more of my men, infamous killer Tartaglia."

"Ohoho, so you are aware of who I am. That's good to hear! I'll see you then, love you~!"

Ending the call, Tartaglia glared back at the bloody body, walking away and leaving it there to rot.

An hour passes, Tartaglia waiting near a fountain, as he hears someone approach him.

"I've arrived. What is it?"

"Oh.. nothing. Just wanted to see you again, Mr. Zhongli. You don't understand how many cops I had to avoid again just to see you! Ugh.. I've really missed you."

Facing the brunette, Tartaglia approached Zhongli; yet the other showed no reaction as the ginger grazed his hand across Zhongli's chest.

"Missed me so much that you had to kill our members and ask to roleplay for your little show? Ahah, you really are a dangerous person, love."

Tartaglia chuckled, hugging Zhongli as he hugged back, ruffling his fingers through the gingers' soft hair.

"Zhongli, spend the rest of the night with me? Please? It's Halloween, c'mon, I've done enough tricks, can I get my treat now?"

"Well.. you've killed at least 3 of our members. How are we going to explain to the others where they are, hm?"

Zhongli bent over, grazing his mouth over Tartaglia's neck as he bit down and sucked on the smooth skin.

"Ah..! Well.. Let's just say they, mmh, got caught up in a murder."

Pulling away from Tartaglia, Zhongli smirked at the mark he gave the ginger, Tartaglia flushing red and tried to hide it with his hand.

"We can always deal with it later. For now, you deserve your treat, Tartaglia. We're heading to my place."

Scoffing, Tartaglia pressed his body against Zhongli, making sure they rub against each other as he grinned;

"You sure you don't feel like doing it out here? No one's at the park around this hour anyways.."

A tight grip around his waist, Tartaglia yelped as Zhongli nibbled on his ear.

"You really are impatient. Fine. Get on the bench and bend."

Interesting how Tartaglia seems to always submit to Zhongli. It's almost terrifying.

🍬

///

Happy Halloween.
Hope you enjoyed this short Mafia!AU of ZhongChi, and Childe's desperation to have a little rp fun with Zhongli for Halloween.
I'll be writing more, so stay tuned!