Part 4

Part - 4

Sidd's mom (vibha aunty) enters: "Hay my son! How are doing?"

SIDD : "Nothing, i was thinking about the agency. On today 's presentation ideas were good but they were so risky"

Vibha aunty : "My son, you can't get rewards without risks"

Sidd : "you're right mom", "but.. on today's meeting a girl came from an agency," "I forgot her name..." (He thought a lil) ...

"Anushka... She was talking on my opposite side always! It's soo irritating"

Vibha aunty : "well! There's someone for the first time who's not agreed with you.... Keep them closer to you"

"Let's come ! We've to dinner"

On the other hand ~

Jannat Zubair Rahmani, is a doctor, she does all the treatments of Anu.

Anu just met her in her house : "while I got a chance, I took the chocolate from the table , and I had so much fun after that. And the shopkeeper caught me, I became helpless!! Plz do something for me! Help me"

Jannat: "Anu, Cliptomaniac's symptoms is  irresistible urge to steal items that aren't required and are usually of little value"
"You've to control yourself, if you agree then I can give you antidepressant"

Anu : "No no! Plz I'll control myself but don't give me that antidepressant"

Jannat: "okay! You've to do all the exercises I written"

Next day,

Anu was doing her works on office and Ashnoor enteres~

Ash: "Hay anu! We got the account of hot life fashion 🥳"

Anu: "really! Great!!"

Ashnoor: "Siddharth requested you that you would work from their office!"

Anu ignores~ -

Ash: "plzzz anu! It's a big account for us"

Anu: '' fine! Let me think "

Ashnoor goes~

Anu entered to Sidd's office

The Co-worker of Siddharth Came and ask
"Good morning Anushka! How're you?"

Anu : "fine"

Co-worker: "come! I'll show your space.
Actually our office is an open office, you can chose your space for you"

She goes~