Part 7

Part 7 ✨

Sidd called Anu but she didn't caught the phone.

Anu was on Jannat's home on that time.
She was complaing her about Sidd.

"How dare him! He sent Hooligans!! I thought he would be a good guy but not al all! He took me on his house. Thank god I left before they were awake!"

Jannat : "So... Did you stolen something from there house too?"

Anu : "No! I was about to escape from there! I was very scared"

Sidd came to the office after sometime & noticed Anu was there.

Sidd : "Anushka! Are you okay now! Where did you gone outside?"

Anu : "Don't talk to me! I'm leaving today from your office. I don't wanna stay where's no respect and value of myself. You're the worst!!"

SIDD : "What are you saying! What the hell ?"

Anu : "don't pretend to be innocent. I know you are the boss of those hooligans."

Sidd : "What! Are you maaad!!!" (He screemed with anger)

Anu : "Yes I'm maad! I trusted you but you!... So Cheap.You cheated na! "

Anu left from the office with anger.

Sidd was about to broke everything of the
Office! But He controlled his anger.

He cancelled the meeting & returned home.

Vibha aunty: "what happened dear! Why are you angry! Did you found Anushka?"

Sidd : "Stop talking about her Mom! She has no gratitude at all! She dunno how to be thankful on someone"

Vibha aunty : "What happened! What did she said? She don't know that you rescued her from those hooligans na! You should tell her that ."

Sidd : "She left the office. Now I can't do anything. "

Anu returned to her house and Ashnoor Kaur (her friend) also came there following her.

Ashnoor: "Anu! Anu! Listen"

Anushka looked back.

Ashnoor: "Anushka! Plz try to understand! It's really not right what you guys are facing right now! It's all wrong!"

Anu: "How? What are you saying about? About the Boss of Hooligans"

Ashnoor: "yeah I'm talking about him but he's not boss of those hooligans"

Anu : "how do you know! I found myself on his house!"

Ashnoor: "How can you confirm that he sent Hooligans to caught you! Did they tied your mouth, hands and legs?"

Anu : "No! But...."

Ashnoor : "Now you've no answers right? Cause what are you thinking all are wrong."

Ending the part here 🤍