Part 8

Part 8 ❤️✨

Ashnoor : "Now you've no answers right? Cause what are you thinking all are wrong."

Anu : "But the hooligans... They tied my face... and legs too"

Ashnoor : "& when you found yourself on Siddharth Sir's house, were you tied then?"

ANU : "no."

Ashnoor : "so? What does it means? They didn't tied you but they opened them"

Anu thought deeply and became calm.

Ashnoor: "May be you caught all the matter that happened to you. Now you know better than me. You should say Him sorry. He did nothing"

Anu: "You're right! I'm the worst. Why couldn't I took this things on right way!"(she said gently)

"I'm shameful Now. It's the second time I misunderstood him. I hurt him and he is feeling the worst now 😣"

Ashnoor : "Ok! Now it's your bedtime. You should take a rest now. See you tomorrow"

& She goes~

Anu entered her room and started remembering everything happened yesterday . When she got her false, then slapped her ownself.

Next morning She was planning all that she've to say to Siddharth 💭

They both reached the office.

Siddharth didn't expected that Anu would come and join him again.

But when he noticed Anu's appearance then he became very surprised cause he don't know how to make up the matter.

Anu was coming to him slowly looking down .

Siddharth was a pretty shy 🌚

Anu came and sat down on a chair next to him.
"Sir! I... "

Siddharth : "What are you doing on my office?"

Anu: "Siddharth! Now stop thinking
them again! I came back cause I'm .... Sorry."

Siddharth: "Really! You just took a night for it?"

Anushka : "What are you saying! I can't... "

Sidd : "I mean, girls don't says sorry too fast. It's rare and I'm lucky cause I'm listening to a girl's "sorry!" Okay! It's all okay.
Can you please say why are you feeling sorry? Who made it easy to understand me?!"

Anushka: "It's all happening just for Ashnoor, She made it easy"

Siddharth : "Ashnoor right? She's better than you 😶‍🌫️"

Anu: "Are you seriously ....? 😒"

Sidd : "you looks so cute when you became jealous 🌚"

Anu : "did you cancelled today's meeting too?" (She just changed the topic)

Sidd : "No! Let's start"

They started their meeting.

But the special thing is... Today, they were staring at themselves again and again while doing the meeting .

Ending this part here 🤍✨
What's your idea about next part? Lemme know in the comments 📝👇🏻💬