Part 1

The story starts with a Café

The story starts with a Café. All of the girls who were in the Café works in a same company!

A girl was sitting on a chair near the Café , she was drinking coffee ☕ & checking news on her laptop! Her name is ~Anushka

Suddenly a guy wearing blazer came~ He ordered coffee & checked his phone for a call. He noticed his phone 📱 is switched off ~ 0%🔋

The guy muttered : "Oh shit! The battery has to end now!"

& Saw a girl sitting near him 👀.

The guy asked: "Excuse me!" but Anushka couldn't hear that

He shook her shoulder & said again : "Excuse me! Can I make a call? My phone's battery is dead."

Anu gave her phone & said lightly : "Of course!"

The guys exits from the Café ~

Anu was reading an news ~ "Mobile robbers, buyer in custody: 67 devices , 5 two wheeler seized!"

A girl who was in the Café muttered: "The gang is in this area, they also stolen my phone"

*
The shop owner said : "they comes with wearing simple clothes, made an excuse for get it & left with the phone."

Anu looked at her surprisely and said: "No No!! Where's the guy who took my phone?"

Shop owner : "May be he went outside"

Anu : "plz call the police ma'am! He escaped with my phone! "

Anu ran & tried to find him ~

On the corner the guy end up his call While Anu found him,,,

She said : "Thief!! You stolen my phone! How dare you? Give me back my phone ! I'll call the police."

Anu deprived it from him ~

He wondered and asked : "what are you doing! Are you mad ?"

Anu : "I caught you! You were pulling away from there after taking my phone."

He : "What? I asked you for that first! And you gave me that"

Anu was just about to call the police 📲

The other girls were trying to stop Anu for doing all that.

A girl said: "Ma'am! He's not a stealer! He's our old customer. He's Mr. Siddharth Nigam! "

Anu was surprised & became shy!

♠️

She said: "I'm sorry! Oh... I.... I didn't know... I'm really really sorry! That Aunty was saying that....."(she pointed a woman)

Sidd : "That I'm thief!!"

Anu : "no no! Actually... You were" 

Sidd starring at her in a unique way! ~

Part 1 ends here! Hope you all liked it! 🤍 Thanks for reading... Part two will be posted soon 💫