Part 11

Part 11 ✨

After texting each other , they both looked into their roof and started smiling.

Somedays later,

In a flat 🌇 ~

Sidd had blindfolded Anu's eyes .

Anu: "What do want to show me? "

Sidd frees her eyes : "Tantanaaa...! Come"

He started  meant Anu every plans he made for the flat.

Anu : "are taking a new office?"

Siddharth : "I already took it! And we need 3 months for set up this "

Sidd pointed a direction and said: "my cabin will be there & my CMO's cabin will be the next to me."

Anu : "Ohk! What's that?" (she pointed a box)

Sidd opened the box . There was a badge of CMO and Written "ANUSHKA SEN"

Siddharth took it on his hand and said : "Nowadays, whenever I think about my future, then a image comes in front of my eyes. And it's You."

"Now, Me and my company is always with you."

He sit on a leg & said: "So... Miss Anushka Sen!.... I LOVE YOU ❤️"

Anushka was freezed for a while 😳❄️

SIDDARTH : "Will you take my offer?!"

Anushka smiled louder : "Y-YES yes yes! Oh my god! " She started jumping .

"Siddharth!!" She jumped into Sidd and hugged him.

Anushka: "I really can't believe it!"
                  "So... Tell me what to call you!"

SiDDHARTh : "call me boss in office and otherwise whatever you want to 🤷🏻‍♂️"

Anushka: "Ok!"

Sidd lifted her in his arms & started looking at each other's face .

Next day Siddharth came to Office with Anushka and declared : "Good morning everyone. You know Anushka is from "the mind changers". From When she started working with our "Hot Life", our Marketing got boosted.

So I'm taking Anu as my "Cheif Marketing Officer" . So Please welcome her "

Anu becomes CMO.

Part 11 ends here 🤍✨

Did you liked it? 😋❤️