Chapter 3: Rain Rain Go Away

Higashikata Household

(Y/N)'s POV

"Here Josuke, eat up," I said placing various snacks on the table while Jotaro is checking around the house.

"Thanks." He said not raring. I just let sighed and took a seat in front of him.

"For now, anything besides canned food and bottled water is dangerous so don't you dare to try," Jotaro said placing a couple of glasses of water for us.

"How's your mother?" He asked.

"I told her to go to our relatives after the cremation," Josuke replied.

"Good idea. She can come back after we finish dealing with Angelo." Jotaro said. The latter seemed to be triggered by the mention of his grandfather's killer. I pushed my chair away from him a little, just in case he'll snap.

"Sorry, I just felt really hot for a moment. I'm calm, very calm," He said to us while fixing his hair.

Yeah, really calm back there Josuke, I sweatdropped as I looked behind me. A bunch of utensils is destroyed and I didn't even know when he did that.

"Well, this is your stuff so it's up to you," Jotaro said, looking at the mess in the room.

"By the way, that cut on your lips, that's from the other day right," He pointed out, "Your stand can't heal it?"

"My stand can't heal my wounds," Josuke responded.

"Then, what if the stand is going into your body and destroying it from the inside?" Jotaro asked.

I snapped my head towards him making a what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say face, knowing very well he understands.

"Don't give me that look, I just want to know," He said.

"Maybe I'll die," Josuke shrugged, "If he's inside me, I'll lose."

We just sit there doing nothing other than just chatting and cooling our minds off of what's happening. Not realizing someone not far from us is spying, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

3 Days Later, Higashikata Household

3rd Person POV

The two students are inside the house while Jotaro is investigating outside. It's been cloudy from this morning, but the rain hasn't poured yet. Maybe there'll be a huge storm later.

"He's already watching this close," Jotaro said looking closely at the footprints in the front yard, "But it's been three days and he hasn't made any move. What is he waiting for?" He asked himself. Not a moment later, the rain started to pour slowly.

"It's raining," He trailed off while walking back to the house. However, he stopped in his track sensing danger.

Thanks to [STAR PLATINUM]'s high precision, he punched the water stand just in time before it can hurt the biologist.

"So you're a stand user too, huh?" The stand said after getting punched to the wall, "Yeah well whatever. I've been waiting for this moment. Now this entire house is mine!" He exclaimed before getting inside through the window gap.

Meanwhile, Josuke and (Y/N) who are accompanying him in praying for his grandfather, are running to the kitchen after they see the water stand. Just in time to see Jotaro enter the house.

"Josuke! (Y/N)!" He signaled us to follow him.

We stood in front of the kitchen which was now filled with steam from many pots of boiling water. To make it worse the sink is fully opened, making the water overflow even though they're sure they already block all of the water sources in this house.