Chapter 2: Serial Killer and Water

Jotaro's POV

Katagiri Anjuro, nicknamed 'Angelo' by the media. He's the worst and most dangerous criminal in Japan's history.

He was born in this town in 1964 with a 160 IQ. At the age of 12, he was arrested because of robbery and rape. Since then, he kept gone in and out of jail countless times for 20 years. He's now 34 years old.

His last crimes really made me sick.

In March 1994, he met 3, 14-year-old boys. He raped and killed two of them and spared the other one when he knows he was from a rich family. He holds the boy hostage for ransom.

He was caught by the police when making an exchange, one officer was killed in the process. When the police arrived, the boy is already dead with cut genitals that are stuck in a pillar. Angelo was sentenced to death.

Last year, 1998, something strange happen. He was hanged in execution in October, but after 20 minutes of hanging, he's still alive. Therefore the execution was rescheduled.

"There are sure insane people in this world," I said to myself.

3rd Person POV

"Two weeks after the execution was called off, Angelo broke out of jail. We don't know if he's already a stand user or not at that time, but he's still lurking in this town searching for a victim." (Y/N) explained to his two new friends. School's already over and they're on their way home now.

"Wow, that's... Quite an information." Josuke said. He doesn't need this kind of information.

"But senior, I still don't understand what is this whole 'stand' thing," Koichi said.

"Okay first of all, just call me (Y/N), no need to be formal around me. Second of all, the whole 'stand problems' never make sense, especially to those who are not stand users. Hell, sometimes I don't understand either." He said.

"The important thing you need to know is that people who are not stand users can't see stands. But when a stand user attacks or activates their stand's ability, it can affect even a non-stand user. So you have to be extra careful from now on, especially with a killer roaming around freely." (Y/N) explained to Koichi. He thinks even if Koichi is not a stand user, it's best to let him know the basic things of a stand. Hopefully, that will help him to avoid danger.

Right after he explained things, there were some police cars passed by them going in the direction they were heading.

"I wonder what's going on," Koichi asked.

"Want to go after it?" Josuke looked at his two friends before getting a nod. They're running their way chasing the car.

The car stopped around a convenience store with a bunch of policemen guarding the area, keeping the crowd from going near the store. It seems like something is happening inside.

"There's a robbery in that store. The female clerk is held hostage by him." An old lady said, chuckling.

"He came out!" One of the police yelled. There's a guy who came out from the store, holding a woman with a knife to her throat.

"Nobody moves!" The guy threatened the crowds while swinging his knife close to the woman's throat.

"I know her! She served me this morning!" Koichi whisper-yelled to his friends.

"We better not pissed him off any further or that clerk gonna be killed." (Y/N) said.

"I want a car! Everyone stay back! You kids, get away from the car!" The robber warned the crowd, especially the trio.