Chapter 1: Don't Insult the Hair

"Note" : Someone's talking

Note    : Someone's thinking/thought
▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️

March 1999

Koichi's POV

It's been 3 months since the new year began. This year is famous for "Nostradamus Great Prophecy" and it's all over the news. Though, most people didn't care about that and went on with their daily lives, getting ready for the spring.

My name is well you don't really need to know Koichi Hirose, 15 years old. For me, these past 3 months were both stressful and exciting since I'm going to a new school, the high school. Until I met some really strange guys.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice there was someone in front of me, causing me to bump into them and fall backward. But...

"W-what? Weird... Didn't I bump into someone and fall? My things... How did they?" I was shocked that I'm fine. It's like that bump never happens.

"Sorry, I was too focused on reading the town map I wasn't paying attention." The guy I bumped into said. He's really tall, maybe about 190 cm. I have to stretch my neck just to look at him.

"Really, you should be more careful Jotaro. That must be hurt, are you okay?" Asked the guy beside him. He looks like an ordinary student if not because of his... weird uniform. And he's also quite tall, but not as tall as the man I bumped. Is he really a student? I thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry," I managed to say, scratching the back of my head.

"Can I ask you something? Do you know where the Higashikata household is? I'm visiting someone there." Ask the taller one.

Of course, I've never heard that name before, let alone knows where it is. "Higashikata... I'm not sure. This town is quite big, over 53.000 people live here."

This is the first one, Kujo Jotaro. Later, I know that he was a 28 years old marine biologist who was famous for his study of sharks and whales. He looked rough, yet have this smart and gentle aura around him.

"Then how about this address? Umm, number 6 Zyouzenji Road?" The guy in uniform asked.

"Yeah, I know! You can go to Zyouzenji Road quickly by taking the number 3 bus at the stop over there!" I said, pointing to the bus stop not far from us. "You probably couldn't find a cab at this hour."

"Hey, freshmen! Shouldn't you be greeting your seniors?!" Suddenly a bunch of delinquents from my school come, of course, to bully the juniors.

"G- good morning! Senior!" I greeted with a bow. I don't want to get in trouble on my first day. To my surprise, the guy with the uniform I just met joins me as well. I honestly thought he's at least in senior year,

"What's this? I thought you were a senior, turns out you're also a freshman?" Asked one of them, trying to be menacing by getting closer to him, but the other just stared back not even flinching.

Out of nowhere, he smiled. "I'm the new exchange student in 2nd grade."

"Well, you're quite tall huh. Bet you're popular." Said the guy, patting his shoulder while going away. Probably because of his chilling smile or Jotaro's menacing glare or both.

"It's fine, those guys are going to the number 5 bus. That's in a different direction." I sighed in relief.

"They should be," he said, dusting his shoulder where the delinquent touched him while eyeing them. His expression changed drastically which I thought was impossible for normal people, "Because if they dare to step any closer, the one they'll be attending is the hospital."