Chapter 7: Money Problem

3rd POV

Nijimura Keicho was buried at Kunimi Cemetery, in the western part of Morioh.

The stolen Bow and Arrow remain missing.

Nijimura Okuyasu has decided to stay in this town with his father.

And then...

Higashikata Household

It's been a few days since the incident with the Nijimura brothers.

Josuke is still in his house, fixing his hair like always before going to school. He put all of his focus on it before the doorbell rang.

"Josuke, answer the door!" Tomoko shouted from the kitchen. He walked up to the door while wondering who the hell came at this hour.

"I'm coming," he said before opening the door and being met by Okuyasu's face. It surprises him.

"Hey, Josuke! Let's go to school together! " The latter waved his hand cheerfully.

"Huh??"

"Morning- Oh, Okuyasu's here too?" (Y/N) said as he approach the two boys, a waffle in his hand.

"Wha- why are you here too?!" Josuke pointed at him.

"So we can go to school together. Why are YOU here?" Now (Y/N) is pointing his waffle at Okuyasu.

"Well, we'll be attending the same school from now on, so we have to go together," He grinned.

"No, no. Don't ask me to go to school with you, you too (Y/N). We're not elementary kids anymore," Josuke argued.

"That, sir, is not a valid argument," (Y/N) retorted.

"Yeah. Also, my house is just across the street," Okuyasu added.

"Oh, are you Josuke's friend?" Tomoko came out to the front door.

"Yes, my name is Nijimura Okuyasu!"

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet you,"

"Come in and have a cup of coffee while he gets ready," Tomoko offered before she returned to the kitchen.

"Your mom is pretty, Josuke," the other whispered before letting himself in, leaving Josuke and (Y/N) in the doorway.

"He's quite a handful..." He sighed.

"There, there," the older patted his back and followed him to the house, "Anyway Josuke, did you tell your mom about me and Jotaro? About us being somehow related?"

"No, not yet. I don't think it's a good idea to bring it up all of sudden. I'll tell her when the time is right," He replied which got a nod from the other.

"Fine then. Don't take too long getting ready, we're gonna be late," (Y/N) said as he entered the kitchen joining Okuyasu on the table.

On Their Way To School

"Guys, isn't that Koichi?" (Y/N) elbowed Okuyasu and pointed at the kid-sized boy laying on the ground not far from them.

"Oh yeah, it's him. But what is he doing with that little dude?" Josuke said.

"Let's come closer so we can hear them,"

"This lock is the weight of your guilt. Even if I go to sleep, even if you run to a far place, it won't come off," the man said to Koichi.

"Oh, a Stand user," (Y/N) claimed while they were eavesdropping from the tree nearby, "And looks like that guy is taking Koichi's money,"