Introduction.

Hey everyone!! How are you all?? Today I decided to write a new storyyy!! This is about a Friesian who was abused by its previous owner. A horse lover saw this happening and then saw that the owner put the horse up for sale. She decided to buy the horse and give it a good home. She was a very caring girl, she is 17 and her name is Y/n. She has a huge place where she takes care of horses and trains them. She loves show jumping, dressage and many other horse sports.

The horse's name is Raven. Loves apples, people, trail rides and many other things. I'm basically just telling u guys a bit if background info!! Y/n has a mother and father, two younger siblings. A brother and a sister. The brothers name is Michael and the sisters name is Amy. Her mums name is Layla. Her dads name is David. (These names are shit☠️) Your sister is 12 and your brother is 15. Your brother loves to stay in his room all day and your sister goes on trail rides with u and helps u with the horses!! U have a little Pony for when your cousin, who is 6, comes over. I think that's all u need to know for this introduction! I will be using she/her pronouns but u can always change them to whatever u want :)) I think we can move on to the first chapter!!

Ilysm <33 Stay awesome!! Stay healthy!! Hope u will enjoy this story!! I am still of course carrying on with the Ranboo x Y/n!!! Ily!! Byeeeee <33