Chapter 5. Hanging out.

OML! I haven't been on for like 3 days!! Ajdmakcoahwb! So much has happened! I haven't had internet or whatever y'all call it so I haven't been able to post at all! The song above is what I was listening to while writing this :] HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKI AND RANBOO <333 Anyway I hope you guys enjoy!

Tommy POV~

Toby and Y/n both flip me off!! Can you believe it?! I walk inside with Will and we discuss something...

"Okay so we both ship Tubbo and Y/n right?" Will asks me. "Yeaaa but how do we get them to, y'know... Kiss?" I ask Will. "I don't know. Like I really dont!" Will says laughing. "Neither do I!" I say laughing with him. After about a minute NIKI walks up to us. "Ello cat maid!" Will and I say to her. "You mother fuckers! THAT WAS ONE FUCKING TIMEEEEE!!" She says pouting. "Okay I'm sorry!" Will says apologizing. "Fine." She says looking at me. "Sorry Niki." I say looking at Will. "Thank you! Now.. What were you guys discussing?" She asks sitting next to Will. "We both ship Tubbo and Y/n and now we are tryna get them to.. Y'know... Kiss." I say hesitantly. "Oh my Lord! Me too! I ship them so much!!" Niki says laughing. Just then we hear laughing from outside. "Look outside the window!!" Phil says pointing to the window. We all quietly run to the window and watch what's going on outside. "Tobyyyy" Y/n says whining. "Im sorry! I just like the picture!I'm sowy!" Toby said fake pouting. "Young love." Schlatt whispered.

(Idk how to spell Schlatts name🤐)

Tubbo POV~

I see Y/n looking up to the moon and I decide to take a picture secretly. I take one and post it on Twitter.

*imagine that's u and ur just sitting outside a house and Tubbo is sitting next to u but he isn't in frame and ur in ur own clothes*

Tubbo; Look who broke into my house >:( @y/n

I giggle and look at Y/n.

Y/n POV~

I felt my phone ding and I looked at it.

Tubbo: Look who broke into my house >:( @y/n

Comments:
Y/n: Rude >:(
Tubbo: Not sorry :)
Tommy: Your girls looking mighty fine Tubs!
Tubbo: Fuck off we aren't dating🖕
Ph1lzA: GOALSSSSS!
Schllat: I'm with Tommy on this one! You girls might fine Tubs!
Tubbo: 🖕🖕
TubboFan3: Aww!
TubboNotFound: Ew! He would be better with me!
Replys
Userq23: THEY AREN'T EVEN DATING! They are also really cute together!

"Tobyyyy!" I whine. "I'm sorry! I just like the picture! I'm sowy!" He says fake pouting. "I don't like you anymore! Go away!" I say pushing him away. "Excuse me?!?!" He says looking at me. "What?" I ask him. "Oh that's how you gonna act??" He asks me. "Oh this is how I'm gonna act!" I say laughing. "War?" He asks me. "Don't have to ask bitch!" I say still laughing. "Bitch!" He says flipping me off. "Did you just call me a bitch?" "No?" He says hesitantly. "That's what I thought!" I say laughing. "Scary." He whispers under his breathe in hopes I didn't hear it. "Thank you! I want everyone to look at me and be scared!" I say laughing proudly. "War?" He asks me. "Bitch I told you, you don't need to ask! Let's fucking have war!" I say tackling him. Why is this man so fucking strong? I quickly looked at the moon and realised that it was a full moon. If there is a full moon it's known to be the most romantic. I looked back at Tubbo who had me pinned on the ground. I didn't notice footsteps walking up to us. Hands pushed Tubbos head against mine. His lips just missed mine. For the best! We just met today! "FUCK MAN!" Tommy shouts. "Ha!" I say flipping him off. We walk back inside and just hang out. I look at my phone and read the time. 11:00. "Tobyyyy!" I whine. "Y/nnnnn!" He whine back. "Your all staying here tonight, right?" I ask everyone. "Yeas ma'am!" Wilbur responds. "Mk." I whipser to Toby if I could stay the night. I told him that we could prank everyone since it was Halloween. He had a slight smile on his face and responded with "Yeah sure! Sounds fun!" "Lemme text my mom real quick." I say texting my mom. She agrees to let me stay here.

"I'm staying here tonight!!" I say laughing. "With your boyfwiend." Wilbur teases. I walk to the kitchen and look through the drawers. I found what I was looking for and held it up. "I have a knife. Knife plus me equals death!" I say laughing. "SORRY JEEZ!" Wilbur surrenders. "Yeah that's what I thought. Bitch." I say sitting down. "Don't call me a fucking bitch." Will pouts. "Niki, Minx, Puffy, I don't actually know how you put up with these people!" I say laughing. "I don't know how either but we just do!" Minx says laughing. We then decide to watch a movie. By this time it's now like half 11. "We are watching Maze Runner!" I say happily. "Fine." Phil says putting it on. I go into the kitchen with Tubbo and we make some popcorn. "You good at catching?" I ask Tubbo. "Me? Oh I'm very good! You see I would win a tournament if there was one for catchi-" I stopped his rambling. "Catch." I say throwing a piece of popcorn at him. He surprisingly caught it. I was shocked.

We walked back to the lounge with three bowls of popcorn. I sat with Niki, Minx and Puffy and the boys just um.. Yeaaa! They um they yeaaa! During the movie Tubbo and Tommy were talking about something. I went behind the couch to eavesdrop. "You like Y/n don't you Toby?" Tommy asks. "I mean.. She's so funny, pretty, smart, amazing with horses and everything. What.. The..Fuck......holyshittommyithinkilikeher!!!" Tubbo whisper yells. I was utterly shocked. I slowly walked back to the girls and looked at them shocked. "Whatd you hear?" Minx asks. "I'll tell you in the bedroom when we go to sleep or should I say 'sleep'! We all know we're gonna stay up and chat for hoursss!! I'll tell you later." I whisper yell.
------------------------------
OoooOooooOooo interesting!! Okay this was such a shit chapter! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sowwyyyy!! Anyway I hope u enjoyed! Stay healthu! Stay awesome! Ilysm <33 1073 words!