Chapter 4. Halloween

Helloooooo! How is u all??? Hope ur doing gooodddd <33 Hope u enjoy this chapter! Let's get into it! Halloween!

Still Y/n POV~

"Oh did you call me interesting Tombitch?" I ask him. "No! No no no no no no no no NO!!!" He says intimidated. I laugh and say "You sure about that?" He gives me a small nod and I laugh. "Oh Tombitch!" I say through laughs. "LaNgUaGe!" Michael says. "Listen buddy, what's your name? Yeah I don't care! Don't turn into bad you hear me? You'll just be unpleasant to be around." Tommy says to Michael. "Fuck off!" Michael says flipping him off. "First impressions on everyon-" Tubbo starts but Tommy buts in. "I fucking hate that chick!" He says pointing to me. "I fucking hate that child!" I say pointing to Tommy. Tubbos phone went off suddenly. "Hang ok lemme reply to this text." He says typing back.

Tubbo POV~

𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 😮
Can you come home. With Tommy and Niki. All the Dream SMP members are here for the special Halloween Dinner! Hurry up!

𝘽𝙚𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙞 🐝
Shit I forgot! I'm sorry we're on our way! Fuck sorry! Apologies!

𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 😮
It's fine :]

𝘽𝙚𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙞 🐝
Okay okay! Be right there!

"Guys I'm so so sorry! Niki, Tommy, everyone is at the house for the Special Halloween Dinner as Ranboo calls it." I say turning to everyone. Y/n looked a little sad but then she remembered something. "Shit!!!" She shouted. "What?" I ask her. "Michael, Harley we also have to go! We also have Halloween Dinner! We still need to decorate everything!" She said close to panicking. "Okay! Well enjoy! Byeeee!" Tommy, Niki and I all scream. "Byee! Tell everyone I say hii!" She screams back. "Will do!!" I shout back. We sprinted to the fence and jumped over. We ram to my house. We were greeted with everyone. "Hey guys! Sorry we're late!" I say walking into the house. "It's fine. Where were you anyway?" Ranboo asks. "Oh neighbour! Apparently Niki and her are good friends." I say sitting down. "So it's a she, eh?" Philza says nudging my arm. "Yes dadz- Oh my god you guys no! We just met today okay!" I say standing up quickly. "Whatever you sayyyy!" Wilbur says laughing. "Hello Will." I say. "Heyo bee, child and cat maid." Wilbur says laughing. "Shut up! That was one time okay!" Niki says laughing. "Mk." Will says still laughing.

"Okay so I've prepared pumpkin pie, spaghetti and meatballs, roast chicken and for dessert we have cake, cupcakes and cookies! So, dig in!!" Kristin says laughing. "Okay!" I say laughing. We all grab some plates, dish up our food and start eating. "So Tubbo! What's her name? Your neighbour?" Will asks looking up from his plate. "Y/n." I respond. "Oh she says hi by the way!" I say smiling. "Why didn't you invite her? It would have been so much fun!" Schllat says looking up from his plate.

(When I said all the dream SMP members I wasn't kidding!)

"Well if you have to know, her and her family also have Special Halloween Dinner." I say shoving spaghetti into my mouth. "Ah okay."

Y/n POV~

After like 3 hours of decorating, playing around and being a third wheel we finally finished decorating the house, the barn and the horses and their stalls. It was so much fun. Not the part where I was a third wheel no no no! This the house_

"Mommm! We're finished decorating!!" I say walking inside, Michael and Harley not far behind

"Mommm! We're finished decorating!!" I say walking inside, Michael and Harley not far behind. When we got inside we saw Harley's mom sitting on the couch with my mom just talking. My dad and Harley's dad in the kitchen also just talking. "Hi Freya and John!" I say giving them a hug.

(Shit names for Harley's parents👍😃)

"Heyo kids and Y/n!" John greets. I laugh a little and hug Freya. "Hey kids and Y/n!" "Offensive." Harley says with her hand on her chest. We all laughed at that. "Okay guys so for dinner I have made roast turkey, roast potatoes, chicken curry and carrot salad, potato salad yea! And for dessert I have made a carrot cake, cupcakes, pumpkin bits and biscuits and stuff like that! Dig in whenever!" My mom says happily. "Thanks mom and Freya because I know my mom can't make all of this herself." I say grabbing a plate for everyone. "That hurt." My mom says dramatically. "Sureeee!" I say teasingly. "It did young lady!" She says laughing. "Mkay." I say laughing with her.

Time skip to when they are finished eating~

"Y/n, what's that in the container?" My mom asks. "Oh I wanted to take some to Tubbo and his friends so this is a huge container." I say laughing. "Okay be safe and be home by 12! It's now 9!" My mom says laughing. "You know me too well!" I say smiling and walking out the door. "Bye everyone!" I say closing the door. "Bye!" They all shout at the same time. I walk to Tubbos house which is only like a 10 minute walk so it's good. When I get there I hear voices coming from inside. "Do you like Y/n?" I hear a voice say. "Guys we met just today okay! I'm going outside! I need a break from all you nagging brats!" Tubbo says walking towards the door. I lift up my hand to knock but the door opens before I could knock. "Oh. Hi Y/n!" Tubbo says happily. "What's with he container?" Tubbo asks. "Oh I wanted to bring a little gift for everyone!" I say smiling. "My friends are pissing me off right now! I mean if you want you can go inside and say hello!" He says moving out of the door way. "Thanks!" I say smiling. I walk inside and see faces staring at me.

(I swear when I see people staring at me I wanna flip them off soooooo bad🤩)

I flipped them all off and Niki ran to me. "Heyyyy Y/n!! Lemme introduce you to everyone! You already know Tommy! So this i-" Niki says happily. "Okay lemme put this container down first Niki!" I say walking to the kitchen. I out the container down ok the counter and walk back to Niki. "So who is everyone?" I ask her. They all still looked so shocked that I flipped them off. "Right now they are shocked that you flipped them off." Niki says laughing. "That's just how I greet!" I say also laughing. "Your Tubbos fRiEnD are you?" A boy teases. "I can flip you off again you know that right?" He puts his arms in the air showing that he and surrendered. I laughed and Niki introduced me to everyone. "So we have Quackity, Will, Phil, Kristin, Schlatt, Minx, Puffy, Ranboo and people I can't remember!" I say laughing. "Yes ma'am!" Will says laughing. I look at the clock in the kitchen. "Half 9? Still got a bunch of time!" I say quietly. "I'm gonna go check on Tubbo." I say walking outside. "OoOooO!" Will and Tommy tease. I filp both of them off and they stop instantly. "Hey Toby." I say sitting next to him. "Hey Y/n! What's up?" He asks. "Nothing I just came to see if you were okay. You've been out here for a while." I say looking at the moon. "Yeah just thinking about someo- I mean something!" He says quickly. "Someone?" I ask him. "Who?" "Yellow." He says without thinking. "I mean no one!" He says quickly. "Yellow?" I ask him. "No I mean yes I mean no I mean- ugh! Yea I guess, yellow. I forgot to ask you for your number!" He says smiling. "Right its ****-****-****" I say smiling. "Thanks!" He says smiling. He saved my number on his phone as 'Yellow💛' I didn't question it. I felt my phone go off and I looked at it. 'Unknown number.'

𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬💛
Toby?

𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧
Heyo!

𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬💛
You little shit

𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙨🐝
Mean😔

𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬💛
🖕

"Your a little shithead Toby." I say laughing. "Fuck off!" He says pushing me away. I stand up and say "WAR!!" and I tackle him. "Rude!" He says pinning me to the ground. "No your rude!" I say pinning him to the ground. Again the position. He was on top of me. Like his hands were by my neck and his body in the air if that makes sense? "Aww! Young love!" I hear Will and Schlatt say. "NOW KISS!" Tommy says running up to us. Toby quickly gets up. "Ughhh! Just let me have my fun!" Tommy says walking back inside. "No!" I say laughing. "Dipshit!" Tommy says flipping me off. Toby flips him off and so do I.
-------------------------------
Okay so lil story I was supposed to publish this on Halloween but I couldn't so here I am! A lil cutesy chapter for u! Hope u all enjoyed!! Stay awesome! Stay healthy! Ilysm <33 1523 words! Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!! WE LOVE U SO FUCKING MUCH <333