2- niu world

The crack part is coming just gimme some time
-----------------------------------------------------------
Clay's pov

When I waked up I was laying in a bed in a weird and unknown room.

What the fuck is happening? I thought.

The room had yellow walls with a small green streak and at the bottom was pink.The celling was brown, the floor, doors and the only one window was completely white.

The bed had a Red blanket, white pillows and mattress (like da Minecraft one).

Maybe I was kidnapped

I tried to stand up but something was holding me back, I turned my head at my wrist for see what was stoping me to move, unfortunately there's nothing.

Suddenly I felt the sensation of forgetting someone.

This someone was George.

I started to desperately look around trying to found George or something that could miraculously break the invisible 'handcufs' off me.

Hopeless I gave up and started staring at the white window, when I was hit by a little pebble in my stomach with a small peace of paper, it was a letter.

Sorry if interrupted you in whatever you was doing but please look outside of your window I'm waiting you here, signed George

George

Just of having the knowledge that George is fine made me happy.

I tried again to stand up, now full of ropes, and fortunately I did, (IS MAGIC YOU KNOW) immediately running towards the window and there he was, waving in excitement for me, having a wave back.

"I THOUGHT YOU WAS IN DANGER!" I yelled "BUT YOU WAS!" He yelled back, he seems long inhaled and then shouted "SUCK IT GREEN BOIIII"

I showed my middle finger for him in anger of the phrase, but he just laughed (no talk he angery)

"HOW I CAN GET OUT OF HERE?" "HAVE YOU EVER AT LEAST TRIED OPEN ONE THING CALLED DOOR?"George yelled with a mocking tone

"THIS WILL NOT WORK" "TRY IT" I walked in the direction of the door and when I turned the door handle, it was opened.

Oh

Ouch I whispered under my breath when I got hit again by another peeble, making me turn around and run to the window.

"STOP THROWING THIS" "NEVER" He let out a jocking evil laugh "FUCK YOU" "FUCK YOU TOO RAPUNZEL TELETUBBY" I showed him my middle finger again "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" "FINE MISTER BRITISH".

I was running in the direction of the door and there was a long espiral stair, when I arrived there was other door, it wasn't locked so I opened it getting out of the yellow house and finding George, who was just waiting me.

"Hello there clay block" He said
"Hello there georeg"
"So did you find the 'dog'?"
"No, he simply disappeared"

Suddenly the disappeared dog appeared with a pan raised in hands and shouted:

"HELOW THERE MODAH FUCKERS"

BANG

It hited George with the pan and later hited I

And the pain was so much that we blacked out again

AGAINF WUT DA FUDGE

-----------------------------------------------------------
505 words

Sorry if I'm taking so long to post, is because I have school and I review it three times before publishing

Remind me it there's a error!

:)