4-da reality

Man I don't write since last year...

*Sighs*

I had to remake this chapter cuz it was accidentally sus (And i think it still Sus) -ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS
-----------------------------------------------------------
Clay's pov:

I woke up in my bed with a strong beam of sunlight of the day invading my room, Sapnap was shaking me like the world would end and I felt a terrible headache looking like my head would blow up right now.

"CLAYTON WAKE UP. DREEEEEEEEAM" he screamed loudly, if my headache wasn't already bad, it is now, I swear if he wasn't a few inches distant of my ear, I would certainly be deaf now.

"What do you want" I whinned, i just wanted to fall asleep again, but even if I sleep again, I probably wouldn't stay sleeping for any longer, all because of that weird dream.

"Jeez you're a heavy sleeper! It's already..." He stops to look at the clock "11:45 am" I instantly sat up while my eyes widened and I shouted "WHAT?" "Yeah, I was trying to wake you up for like, 15 minutes straight" Sapnap let out a fake annoyed sigh "oh shut up"

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

We got interrupted by a buzz coming from a certain small device

"Who's phone is buzzing?" Sapnap looked at me like he would beat the living shit out of me "your's, you dumbass".

I unplugged the device out of the charger and when I saw who was calling me my face lit up, and guess who was calling me?

Who thought it was George was right.

I quickly pressed the green button and get welcomed with a soft and exited "hi" I giggled and said in a exited but still tired tone "hello"

"Who is it? Your boyfriend?" Sapnap whispered with a smirk, i had forgotten that he was still here in my room, I just ignored it since u already knew that if I said something against it he would continue taunting me.

"You sound like you just woke up" George asked, "it's all Snapmap's fault" i turned my head to face Sapnap and he was with a nothing happy face, he showed his toungle off like a toddler and I did the same.

I hear George giggling and then he said "sooo Dream, can we do something later, like hang out or anything?" ("Anything you said?" *insert F boy face here*)

"uhh yeah, what about you come here, i don't know how long I can handle Sapnap screaming in my ear all the times" I whispered the last time even if I wanted Sapnap to hear, which he did "HEY YA KNOW IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT U SLEPT ALL THE MORNIIIIING"

"STOP SHOUTING"

"BUT U ARE SHOUTING TOO"

"How about you two stop shouting, I'm already heading to yours house"

We both sighed and whinned "fiiiiiiiiiiine"

After some minutes, me and Sapnap hear the ding dong of the door bell, we both runned to the door but unfortunately he had opened it first to show a short brunette haired boy, aka George.

-----------------------------------------------------------
509 words

SORRY I RAN OUT OF IDEAS IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLZ TELL ME

:)