아홉

Jennie cleared her throat,she does not want Jisoo to see how miserable she was right now. She smiled brightly as the taller woman approached her.  "Yes" The feline-eyed woman said in a sickeningly cheerful manner as if she didn't just break down two seconds ago.  "Okay, good" The doe-eyed woman said smiling brightly at her.  "Do you still want to make a call?" she asked back. The older looked at her a little taken aback.  "Call yourself from three years ago?" she asked playfully, forgetting the weight of the world on her shoulders. The taller woman giggled, a little embarrassed  "Sure, but you first" she said gesturing for her to take the phone again. The shorter woman laughed and grabbed the phone. "Okay"  The feline-eyed woman playfully tapped the payphone as if truly dialing someone, herself to be precise.  "Oh, it's ringing!" Jennie exclaimed, as if it's real, much to Jisoo's delight, both finding 'the make believe' entertaining. They both needed this. A distraction, a company. A little escape from their harsh reality. 

"Hi Jennie!" The shorter woman started as Jisoo watches her, truly entertained of what is happening. Not denying the fact how attractive the woman looked right at that moment.  "So....this is you, I mean,..you are me,..and I'm you,I guess?... anyway, I'm from the future." Jisoo laughed at what Jennie had said, the shorter shushed her as if there was truly someone on the other end of the phone.  "I just want to tell you...to live your life happily. Do something for yourself, go on a trip, eat tons of bibimbap, drink a lot of soju, go to parties,and just be happy... be yourself... and do not let yourself depend on someone...."  Jennie trailed off, gulping the cry that is already trickling the inside of her throat. "I mean...do not waste your time chasing people who will just hurt you eventually. Find someone..." She looked at Jisoo who is already looking at her. The gaze made her feel too self-conscious,she had to look away and focus on the buttons of the payphone. "...who will look at you as if you are the most beautiful thing they had ever seen in their entire life and please.... Never doubt yourself." She finished, her eyes watery and the other one,of course,noticed that but didn't say anything.

To her surprise, Jisoo grabbed the phone and playfully dials her number, swaying her hips and making funny sounds as she dials. Earning a laugh from Jennie. The shorter woman feeling a little lightheaded, she must admit, Jisoo is really fun to be with and she does appreciate the attempt of the taller woman to make her feel better.  "Hey, Jisoo. This is Kim Jisoo,version 3.0" she said with a grin. "She doesn't believe me" she eyed to Jennie, earning a playful smack from the feline-eyed woman. Jisoo's acting was so believable that she might have convinced her she's really talking to herself from 3 years prior.  "Actually, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not but...do not buy that ring, it's most definitely not worth it." she said and then hung up.  "That's it?" Jennie asked her,while whipping the dried up tears stains on her cheeks. The taller woman nodded and smiled at the sight of the younger. The younger one wiggled her brows and shook her head.  "I was a little teary-eyed and you're just like...'Don't buy the ring' Really?" Jennie said whining playfully, copying the older's tone. Jisoo just shrugged her ideal shoulder and then a flashbulb popping up on her head. She then bowed a little to the woman in front of her,offering a hand to the other. "Where to..." she trailed off,mind going blank. Then another flashbulb appeared on her head. "Mrs. Kim?" she said fancily and Jennie snickered at the name. She put her right hand in the other's. "But i don't like it this way..." she mumbled under her breath,and Jisoo swear she heard some words.

This time,the flashbulb was on Jennie's head. She grinned upon her own thoughts and took 4 seconds to make the move. She peeked at the other to see her already staring. She then walked closer and carefully linked her arms with the doe-eyed woman's,putting her hand in the woman's coat at the same time. This obviously caught Jisoo's attention. But then she smirked,knowing that she was one step ahead of the woman.Slowly raising her hand up,she squished her hand in her pocket,sensing the touch of the woman. She grabbed the younger's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

This action send pretty little butterflies to Jennie's stomach.She didn't know why and how this was happening but her stomach suddenly flipped upside down,just because of the other woman holding her hand.Ever since she became a minor,she had always thought about holding hands like this,with her lover.But what was happening right now is a totally different situation.
Because Kim Jisoo,was not her lover.

Yet.