이십사

<3 <3 <3 <3

          The deafening sound of Jisoo's heartbeat echoed across her cold body. Brown feline eyes gawking back at her, unaware of the admiration it radiates. 'You can't' The taller woman reminded herself. Jennie is already wedded. She has a husband waiting for her! She might even have children waiting for her to come back to Versailles! 'You are not a home-wrecker, you're not going to ruin a child's future just because you are infatuated with the child's mother.' Jisoo's mind threw back the echoes of her consciences inside her head. 'What if you feel like that because Jennie reminds you of Chaeyoung?' Maybe, seeing Jennie recalled all her memories with Chaeyoung in the good old days. Maybe it was the way she gets flashbacks of Chaeyoung when ever Jennie looked at her with such loving eyes. 'Are you latching on Jennie because you wants someone who will help yourself forget about Chaeyoung?' But what if it will be Jennie? What about Jennie's marriage? That just complicates everything. She does not want all the things to be so confusing and so knotty. She wants something simple and straightforward. 'How about you just crush their relationship?' She knew she cannot do that. And on top of that, that was the most stupidest thing ever. 'Ughh You are so fucking dumb Kim Jisoo. You can't seriously think of anything else?!!??!' Jisoo took a very low breath to clam herself down which did not work, and she gave Jennie a soft smile to break the stare. 'I can't do this to myself.'

          Jisoo somehow managed to only focus on the audience in front of her, silence waiting for something to happen. She steadily looked at the crowd and caught an eye of a couple at the corner of the room. Two women were seated side by side, one with delightful blonde wavy hair that reached her chest and another one with charming dark brown hair falling down her shoulders. The said women were in identical clothes, the blonde lady wearing a beautiful light brown dress which looked like it goes down till her ankles and the brunette lady dressed in a pair of elegant dusky pants followed by a brown suit underneath her leather jacket. They reminded Jisoo of her and Chaeyoung's good old days in the past. A sweet loving couple.. It's kinda a bit depressing to hear that Chaeyoung cheated on her. Like, what did she ever do to her? Literally, the only thing she could've possibly done wrong was loving the shit out of her. If only she didn't cheat..they would be happily married by now..maybe even have kids.. Jisoo never understood the reason behind Chaeyoung's unfaithfulness. But she always acknowledged the truth. Chaeyoung didn't love her anymore. 'And that's okay' she used to cheer herself, but eternally there is a broken heart living inside of the woman, and that will never change.
Perhaps that's why her great-great-grandmother noted in her diary, 'Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationship with others'. Chaeyoung did gave her happiness, but the pain she received back was a gazillion times more then all the things Chaeyoung had done for her.

          Ever since she found out that her beloved girlfriend was a two-timer all along, she left their house immediately. She left Paris. She had to drop out of her med school and just decided to cut everything off that has a connection with her past. Jisoo just went back to South Korea and lived there alone for a solid 8 years. And her parents..didn't reach out to her once. She would always stay up late waiting for a call or just a text from her beloved parents, but she received nothing. She figured out her mother and father's true intentions and finally moved on to being mature. At that time, she was pretty young to be honest. She was only 17 when her dumb ass made a decision to propose, which was a complete failure if you'd guess.

After living there for quite some times, she grew out of her oh-i-love-love phase and eventually became an adult. Jisoo was glader than ever that she changed for good. She's always wanted to become a mature,strong,independent woman, but that wasn't the main point. She always thought that once she went into adulthood, she'd finally be free. Free from all the responsibilities she had. Finally go wherever she wants and literally do whatever the fuck she wants. Live her life just the way she wants. Well, at first she wanted to build a happy family with Chaeyoung and spend the rest of her life with her, but now? Now, fuck that shit. Jisoo doesn't give one fuck about her anymore, and she knows it herself. All she cares is hanging out with her friends and eating spicy food together. Overall, adulthood seemed like a pretty fun thing. At least that's what she thought when she was younger. But now that she has become one, why does she not feel anything different at all? All she feels is even more pressure on both her shoulders. Though she tries really hard to motivate herself to get out of bed and do shits each day, she was losing it slowly. She wad losing herself day by day. No matter how hard she convince herself that it was nothing, the other part of her knows it's not.

One day, out of nowhere, Jisoo received a text message from an unknown contact. It was an invitation to a certain someone's wedding.

You are invited to the wedding of our two beloved ladies!

Mason Clarke and Clare Park's daughter
&
Marco Brüschweiler and Chitthip Brüschweiler's daughter

~Our Dearest~

"Park Chaeyoung and LaLisa Manoban's Marrige"

Date:
On the 19th of May

Time:
8:00pm - 11:00pm

Location:
(**********)

"What?"

       🐳          🦋          🐟          🐋          🐬          🦕      

I don't really remember how exactly does a wedding invitation looks like so i hope this will do •>•
Also tysm for 1.6k!💜