Chapter 9

Where is it? Mirage looked around the room, in a panicked way. "Are you alright?" Bighorn asked. "Uh... yeah. Just.. looking for something."

"Alright..."

You're lying.

Well duh.

You better stop panicking, we have an assembly soon.

We do? I didn't know.

Well, we do, and you need to wear whatever fancy things you have because we want the Jade Winglet to always be the best Winglet, because the first Jade Winglet was amazing and the others agree; we need to be the best. 

Fine.

Mirage looked in one of his bags. He had a jade bracelet. That'll have to do.

It matches our Winglet name.

Ding!

A bell rung. The Jade Winglet members slowly got up and went into The Main Hall. They found a spot where they could be seen from every angle and sat there. BrightHopes sat in the middle of the group, where dragons could see her and envy her.

That's a better way to describe me. 

Thank you, I tried.

Tsunami, the headmaster of the school, stood on a stage. "Welcome," she said, while flashing the word 'squid-brains', "to JMA! You have most likely met your Winglet by now. Tomorrow, you will have your first classes. You will be given a scroll with your schedule before you leave. 

"An important thing we now have is rules. If you don't follow them, you will die- I mean be expelled! Yes yes, expelled."

"You won't be killed. She's just joking." Sunny said.