part 2 CRAZY PERSONALITY

⬆️
This is what her ship looks like but the blue is black while the highlights are white.

All images and character are not owned by me in anyway shape or form all belong to there specific owners
Enjoy the story.

Thought
Speaking
Whispering

Recap: As they get closer to the girl they finally notice her oddly shaped swords they also here start the grown because she started to wake up....

LAPPLAND'S pov:
As I wake up I notice 2 girls looking at me looking at me.. lappland immediately jumps up and grabs her swords and gets into a battle stance...

She takes a moment to see were she is at only to realize she is on a boat....
3

2

1

WERE THE FUCK EVEN AM I!!!!!!

Continue:3rd pov

As lappland yelled that Enterprise and javalin were quick to jump away from the freakout lupo wielding the dual swords.

Enterprise:Put your weapon down we were just responding to your S.O.S we aren't trying to hurt you....

Meanwhile....

Cleveland:this is a pretty wierd looking cruiser with it all black paint...right laffy?... Laffy?

Laffy:zzzzzz....what?

Cleveland: nevermind.....hey I think we found her name.....she Reads [ ijn lappland]... well that's a wierd name....

Laffy:yeah zzzzzz I'm zzz curious about what type of zzzzzz ship she is.....

They start to hear the yelling from the girls on the bow of the ship....Cleveland immediately go to there position dragging a half awake laffy with her......

Lappland pov

How can I trust your words when you were looking  at me when I woke up with weapons in because if your looking for a fight I will be more than happy to slice you....

Enterprise:no we were being cautious because we don't know you and with those glowing highlights on your ship it makes you look like those SIRENS...

Javalin: y-yeah we aren't trying to hurt you...

Lappland just stood there confusion written across her face....

Sirens?.... Like fish people...DO I LOOK LIKE A FISH TO YOU?

Enterprise:no not fish people there a alien race that has attacked humanity and drove them from the seas....

Oh..,..she heard a thump behind her and went to turn around before being hit in the neck and proceeded to pass out...

3rd pov
Enterprise just stared at Cleveland then looked at lappland and sighs....

Enterprise:guess we're dragging her back to base...why did you even do that Cleveland...

Cleveland: heh eh...well we heard screaming and I thought she was attacking you so you know I knocked her out...

Timeskip:location azurlane meeting room
Washington's pov
So when she woke up she immediately went on the defence because you had weapons.....and on top of that she has a rather unique looking ship are you sure she isn't a siren...

Enterprise: no we did a thorough check of her ship and found nothing suspicious on board besides a ID in the captain quarters and what rather surprising is that she a takoe class heavy cruiser...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Sorry for the bad quality had trouble exporting it from illustrator)

Ijn lappland well she is from Sakura empire maybe we can get info from her when she wakes up....

Enterprise:yeah about that when we question her she had no idea what a siren was when we questioned her looks
So she might be a natural born but I've never heard of a ijn lappland though maybe she was never fully built??...

I Still think we should question her at least about her full identity.... At least..Though I can't help but wonder why she labeled as a guard

Enterprise: I agree...

In the infirmary a certain lupo is waking up...

To be continued...

Azurlane(Lappland Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें