Part 4 ....Sakura Empire

All images and character are not owned by me in anyway shape or form all belong to there specific owners
Enjoy the story.

Thought
Speaking
Whispering

(Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with school and work....hope you enjoy the chapter...)

Previously.....
*P.o.w I only have one more thing to ask....lappland will you join azurlane

Will I be able to fight things?

P.o.w; sweatdrops yes you'll be able to fight people

THEN YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL...

They shake hands right then and there but only if they knew what that hand shake truly meant.*

Timeskip---3 week after Lappland has been introduced....

3rd person...

We see two people walking down a hallway....

????: Tell me, Formidable, did you see lapplands ship?

Formidable: Well whales I did but I've noticed that her ship has some strikingly unique features did she have anything to comment on thoses?

Wales: From what she told me she has no idea what has been done to her ship but from what Enterprise has told me there is no siren tech on the ship....

Formidable: Although I do not understand the reason for the design, due to its pattern, it could not be used for a.form.of camouflage, it will always be captured by being seen, due to its coloration?

Wales: Well from what we can guess the look was probably a sort of rank to show what she does....but that's not confirmed...

Formidable: Oh that reminds me for a heavy cruiser from I've heard she had a strange job yeah?

Wales: Yes, you are right, though I don't understand it from what we can get from her I'd she is some sort of guard but when questioned about it she hasn't have any idea of she could have been guarding....

As they are walking they don't seem to realized the girl in a black hood running near by......

Unknown girls POV

This is Ayanami, reporting.

???: [We are in full mission, use your code]

Oh, I'm sorry, Cherry here, I have a structural understanding of the base, but into more pressing matters yesterday I saw a strange looking cruiser anchored in port it looked to be from Sakura empire..

???: [Well, we will attack when our preparations are over, then we will gather to make a joint attack while we are attacking we will try to spot this cruiser]

Ayanami: I understand.

Far from the coast of Pearl harbor there are two women with fox tails and ears, they are Kaga and Akagi.

Kaga: well my dear sister looks like are plans are coming together.....

Akagi: what is the plan kaga?

Kaga: The battle is to hurt, the battle is to be hurt, A battle is an exchange of pain, she says as she hugs akagi from behind Through the pain we will feel the feelings of the other.

Akagi: she stands up I don't understand your sister philosophy, I only destroy my enemies, nothing more.

Kaga: That's why it is so easy to tease you...

The light blue sky's darken as if it can feel the conflict that's about to begin....

Kaga, raise her left hand and a black mental cube appears and behind them appear multiple siren vessels.

Kaga: Let the war begin.

We see Wales and Formidable Still in conversation about lappland

Formidable: By the way, today I have not seen lappland..

Wales: Oh? She asked for a training clearance.....I was hesitant...., she went with some girls from Eagle Union.

Formidable: I see.

As formidable says that an explosion occurs shaking the room...

Lappland pov

She was on her ship looking at the ceiling bored because she terrified the girls she was trying with...

Why they have to run away just because I hit one of them once it was all in good fun....

As she finishes that sentence she see the first planes and hears the first bombs of the attack....

Haha finally something to fight let's go!

Ijn lappland engage....

She transformed into her rigging and goes to shoot down the planes with the other girls while laughing like a lunatic

(Time skip brought to you by chibi lappland being confused why the destroyers are running from her)

After an hour of shooting down planes the planes start to retreat...

Lappland: Hmm? Does the enemy retreat so fast?

After attacking, the siren planes began to retreat quickly, the attack had not lasted even 3 minutes, but they had significantly damaged the port.

Cleveland: They might be preparing for a second wave.

Amazon: Don't let your guard down.

With that sentence the surrounding area is filled with cherry blossom petals.

Lappland: very Confused are these petals?

???: Yes, we were created to fight the siren, but the difference of politics the four powers of the world were divided into two factions.

??? 2: One of them is limited to using the power created by humans to fight against the siren, Union and Royal.

???: The other faction is ...

In that in the swirl of petals two aircraft carriers emerge on there bows there is a cherry emblem.

Lappland: (Bewildered) That emblem looks like mine?.....WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TRYING TO COPY MY STYLE!!!

????/????2: WE ARE SAKURA EMPIRE!!!!

To be continued.....