part 3 ROUGH START

All images and character are not owned by me in anyway shape or form all belong to there specific owners
Enjoy the story.

Thought
Speaking
Whispering

LAPPLAND'S pov
Lappland had just woken up and was immediately out of bed looking around wondering were she was until she laid her eyes in a short woman in what seemed like a nun out fit....

???:you shouldn't be o--

She didn't even let her finish before lappland slammed her against the wall laughing like a maniac before she began to speak....

WERE THE FUCK AM I HERE AND WERE ARE MY GOD DAMN SWORDS.....

??? I-i your in a infirmary you were brought in passed out I-i was just looking after you.....Idk we're your weapons are..

Before lappland could respond the door was busted open and Enterprise dragged lappland off...

Enterprise: are you okay vestal...and you what do you think you were doing to her..

Vestal:yes I'm fine and don't yell at her I think she's just spooked is all...anyway can we at least be civil and talk about this... I'll go first.....I am vestal  a repair ship of eagal union....

Not until I get my stuff back...

Enterprise: you will get your stuff back when we deem you safe...

Fine but I want to ask a question before I introduce myself....

Enterprise: go ahead...

What is this place hell what were those fish people you were talking about...

Enterprise: to answer your first question we are currently at are main base it's call azurlane....and to answer your second question you want the short or long answer?

Short

Enterprise:ok so The Sirens are a mysterious race of beings that are  manipulitive. They generally take on the appearances of fish like riggings...

Ok I think I understand and on to my introductions I am Ijn Lappland takoe class heavy cruiser...

Vestal: so your from Sakura empire I presume...

Sakura empire...hm maybe to be honest I have no clue we're I'm from all I remember is being underwater than Boom I'm waking up to umm what's your name again.....nevermind Enterprise and a little girl looking over me....

Vestal:hmm strange anywho you need to go have a talk with prince of whales before we can give you your weapons back...

*Grumbles underneath*.....fine

Time skip to meeting room....

P.o.w:so your lappland I presume?

Yes now can we get this over with I want my swords back...

P.o.w yes yes but before that can I ask you a question?

Shoot

P.o.w:ok so we found this I'd on you*pulls out ID* what does it mean by guard?

Is that rhetorical or do you just not know what that means?

P.o.w:I mean why are you a guard...and a guard for what?

Ooh ok well I was assigned as a guard for....I don't know I just know I meant to guard something..though I do remember that I was made to...Ugn idk everything is all clouded punches the table out of frustration....

P.o.w ok please try to refrain from.breaking the table...we could always get vestal to take a look at you again to make sure everything is ok. Also what is those black crystals on your thighs and neck...

Oh that's my oripathy I don't exactly know what it is all I know is she yellow eyed lady telling me it was there thought but idk who they were...

P.o.w:could it be sirens if so we may need to keep an eye on her..... Could you describe what this yellow eyed lady looked like.....

Idk what she looked like all I remember is those horribly terrific glowing yellow eyes all unknowing is releasing bloodlust  I can't wait to meet her again so I can fight her....

Everyone backed away from her a little bit...

Once p.o.w recovered she asked a very import question

P.o.w I only have one more thing to ask....lappland will you join azurlane

Will I be able to fight things?

P.o.w; sweatdrops  yes you'll be able to fight people

THEN YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL...

They shake hands right then and there but only if they knew what that hand shake truly meant.

To be continued ...