How did we end up here

It all started on 16th Oct 2021, I thought it was all real, I thought I was living my dream, but I was just a normal teacher of a prestigious school. I was a very strict teacher, scolding my students for their homework and assignments, maintaining discipline in my class. All the students of my class were terrorised whenever I entered the class, except for one, he looked like a nerd, blue jacket, white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black sneakers, with power glasses, I only knew that he was a time traveller like me and we could see things which others couldn't. Not only was I but also the whole class wanted to know who he was?, where did he came from?, what was hidden behind that cold exterior of his?. It was before the winter break, when I took my class students for extra lessons in my house and one of my students named Gogo approached the nerdy looking guy in my kitchen for a little conversation about me, he asked him " whether we knew each other?", He was silent at first but when Gogo said "I was a bad teacher who scolds everyone"
The nerdy looking guy couldn't help but to fix his fierce gaze on Gogo saying "you know nothing about madam Ana, she isn't what you think of her as, she's a kind soul and not everyone can see through her strict demeanor".

Gogo asked "how do you know so much about her?, She's what she's infront of us and infront of you, then why it has to be you who knows so much about madam Ana?".
The nerdy guy was silent for few minutes, then he said that "he shared a special bond with me and there are a lot of things that other students including Gogo didn't know about me and the world".

I, then entered the kitchen for keeping some soldier shaped sweets inside my fridge, when I kept the sweets inside the fridge they started moving which I wasn't shocked a bit about, as I knew about the darkness that lurked in the shadows, but not only I, also the nerdy student knew about all this, which was why we shared an indifferent bond with each other. There were many creatures which we didn't saw yet but we knew that they existed. Except for the freezer there was nowhere to keep the few left sweets but the freezer was blocked because of the ice, and I had no choice except for breaking the ice, something changed when I touched the ice, it felt like as if the world was spinning and soon I opened my eyes to see all of my students including the nerdy guy and me started falling into a very massive waterfall of a never seen forest. We all were clueless about where we were and how we ended up in the forest, because it didn't made sense.

What'll happen now? How did we ended up in this mess? Will we able to survive through this situation?
Keep waiting for the next part to know what happens next....