Commenced to discover new feelings

Blossom quivered and wind blew, we were unexpectedly in a different world from ours, few of us who didn't knew how to swim were saved by the nerdy student. I was sitting near the water fall coughing some water out of my mouth, one of the student of my class named Medely made a surprised expression on her face after seeing me, I thought she must be in shock because of the situation which we were in but that wasn't it. Not only was she but whoever looked my way were astonished, I didn't knew why, so I asked them "what was wrong? Was something there on my face?"

One of my student answered "Ma'am you look much younger than before as if you have turned 18 rather than 28."
I was silent and shocked for a few minutes Straight, then I came to my senses and immediately went to the water to check my face, they weren't wrong I didn't only saw changes on my face but also my body, it was very strange and I was clueless that was it only me who turned younger than my real age, the nerdy student saw my astonishment and asked "why are y'all making such a fuss, it's good to look young, then what's the big deal? He was right though, I couldn't help but smile at his humor.

we were aware about our situation that we're not gonna go back home any sooner, so we decided to find a shelter and some food, at least we need to survive and as a teacher it was my duty to ensure my students were safe, but on the other hand my fellow student named Gogo called me by my first name out of the blue. Everyone looked his way and I told him not to call me by my first name even if I'm younger in this word, it doesn't change the fact that I am still their teacher, but the inside me wanted to be friendly with them wanted to make friends and wanted to live the chance of being in my teenage, even if it was not only for a while in this world. But also another side of me was strict with my discipline and principal so I shut my heart and listened to my brain.

Gogo said "I thought at least in this world we could get a chance to know you better, at least in this world we could break your cold exterior, but you prove me wrong. You're very cold to deserve our friendship, you'll always be the cold strict teacher of ours....madam Ana."
After hearing what Gogo and other students thought about me I became very upset inside but I didn't let it show in front of them, as I played cool and tried to act as if I didn't cared what they thought about me. The nerdy student was the only one who wasn't involved in this argument, so to cool down the situation he insisted "we should find a shelter it's going to be dark soon, who knows what lurks in the shadows of this forest, so it's better to settle down this argument later and first we should work together to find food and shelter.

We walked through the forest to find shelter until a very long time, it was almost dark, we didn't even knew what was the time as our watch stopped working but finally we found a small village out of nowwhere and went there for help, the villagers were using a very strange language but unexpectedly we knew and could speak in that very language, at that moment I prayed and thanked 'Jesus'.
As soon as the village's elder heard our situation he said, "it's like a miracle and in their village there was a myth since very long that if the world is in the verge of extinction God will send his Angels to save this world" and for them we were the Angels who time traveled to save them, it really didn't made sense because I knew time travelers were there as me and the nerdy guy, we were both time travellers but why the other students were also involved in this situation, I was clueless but before I could ask any further I yawned as I was very tired so I drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, it was a very beautiful start of the day, I wished everything turned normal and it was just a nightmare, but when I inquired my surroundings I was reminded of my situation and it was not a nightmare. When I came out of the cottage I saw my students helping the villagers in various aspects, I was happy to see them get along well and was pleased to see their helping nature, but then the nerdy student who came to stand beside me, he looked at the scenario of others helping the villagers with me, and said "it would've been better if they were as good to you as they're with these villagers, seeing them getting along with others but not with you, doesn't it makes you envious?"
I answered "There's nothing to be envious of, I'm happy that they're kind to others even if they're not with me and I don't think it's their fault that day treat me this way, maybe I'm not a very good teacher, I should've been more considerate and friendly with them, it pains me to see them think that I don't deserve to be their friend, maybe they're right."
The nerdy guy said "Hey! You're making me laugh, stop your emotional talk they don't know you, and you're a very good teacher you stand for your principles, because deep down I've admired you not since when you came to our school as a teacher but since when I met you while we were time traveling in the future 8 years back, remember? I asked you whether you were single and you said you're just a 10 year old kid and you're thinking of dating an older woman than you.....so pathetic."
I laughed, Haha! "Yes I remember, you also said that you would marry me in future, but you know in the real world if you fall in love with an older woman than you, people will judge you, and I don't want you to be hated because of me, so you should never fall for me, it's better for your own good."
We chatted for the rest of our day making fun of each other gossiping with the villagers about our school and also I tried to get along with my students, few really enjoyed my company and few were still holding back, but this time I felt that I should leave my cold teacher demeanor in the real world, and that's why I thought of being friends with my students as I am of their age now the sweet 18.

Will I be able to change my students mind towards me? Will I be able to stand their expectations? Will we be able to go back to our world? Will my and the nerdy guy's bond go any further? Keep waiting for the next part if you want to know what happens next......