The conquering quest

​In the earlier part, we read about the explosion which occurred in the middle of the night, me and the nerdy guy went out to check where did that sound came from, only to see fire all over the village and smoke covering our view, everyone started running here and there to save their lives, I was too shocked to move, before the roof fell on me the nerdy guy pushed me from where I was standing. We then went near the river to collect water and we all started throwing water on the the growing fire, slowly slowly it started fading, after that we were all tired and started coughing, we were clueless about how the fire even started, there was no chance that someone was using fire in the middle of the night, before we could overcome the shock, from far away we saw some people approaching, from the distance we couldn't see what was coming but we knew that they were the source of fire.

I wasn't prepared for what was coming, but rather then getting shocked I was unable to believe my eyes, I saw them move, I saw them talk, everything was in front of my eyes, which didn't made sense, but then I remembered everything that has been happening doesn't makes sense at all. First I was speechless, then I was scared, then everything stopped around me, then I realised that the one's who were approaching us were none other than demons. the villagers didn't know how to react because they knew about what was coming, I didn't know what we were going to do as they approached us I couldn't move, one of the demons took out a scroll and started reading, in some kind of ancient language, which me and my students were unable to recognize, and after he finished reading the scroll they went away with a glare. To know what they said the nerdy guy talked to the head of the village as he continued to explain about the situation, the demons were the reason why the villagers thought we were summoned to their world as saviours, but I knew there was no way of us being a part of this situation, because only me and the nerdy guy knew about these stuffs, and we were time travellers as well, but there was no place for my students to be included in between these periods of time. The head of the village asked me and my students to help them getting rid of those fifthly demons, he told us about how every week these demons come and take their stored food, they have their king named Asmara who has some fifthly desire towards young human women which led him to take few young women every week by force, he's not a normal demon but has powers to control lava, mind reading and the most dangerous one was his head spinning laugh, he only used that power once during the war between Angels and devils, demi God's and demon kings, after that war he never needed to use that power, because the last time he used that power was the time when the heaven got destroyed, he can be quite a fight as he's half a demon king. Me and my students felt sorry for them, and it was the worst thing we've ever imagined, even if they took food it was fine until that, but taking young women? It was unexpected and wrong, I also knew that it was equal to impossible for us to defeat them as we didn't had any super powers, but the villagers expected so much from us that it was impossible to turn them down, so I promised them on behalf of my students and me and promised that we would help them for sure and would definitely defeat that Asmara and his minions.

After the night fall everyone drifted to sleep, but that night I couldn't, again and again I turned around flipping the blanket and I tried my best to sleep but it all went on vein. It was impossible to sleep by the running thoughts inside my head even the nerdy guy was unable to sleep because of the state of the world, so we chose not to to sleep, so we strolled out for a walk. The air outside was Chilly enough to make us shiver in cold, so we embraced each other looking in each other's eyes making unspeakable promises to be with each other in every situation, love is not about only kissing and hugging but it's also about being with each other in the bad times, and the more I got close to him the more I found out his interior emotions, it felt like I was never so close to anyone, ever before, it was a pleasure but also there were a lot of uncertainties that's why we wanted to settle all these problems before linking our hearts of hesitation as a one final answer.