Trampled and tormented

Alice cringed as she heard footsteps approaching the door. The dorm to the door opened and a girl took both of her feet and jumped onto her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. The girl was wearing boots with heels and they dug into Alice's stomach. "Please stop. You're hurting me." Alice pleaded. "Don't tell me what to do. I'll stop when I want to." the girl said pressing her boot against Alice's face. Alice kissed the bottom of her boot out of instinct. "That's right. Kiss it you dirty little worm." the girl said kicking Alice and then stepping off of her. Another girl stepped onto Alice, this one wearing a pair of beat up sneakers that had mud stuck to the bottom of them. The girl took pleasure in using Alice as a rug, scraping the pieces of mud and dirt onto her tongue. Then the girl stepped hard onto Alice's face, leaving a muddy shoe print. The next girl had already taken her shoes and socks off and began trampling Alice with her sweaty bare feet. She stepped onto her face, forcing her to inhale the horrid stench of her feet. Then she made Alice lick all the toe jam out from between her toes. After the girls were done trampling Alice they ordered her to get down on her hands and knees and serve as their footstool. All of the girls forced her to sniff and kiss their feet the whole time as well. Alice was completely humiliated and powerless. She wanted to object this torture but she knew these girls would punish her and most likely beat her just like Victoria had earlier. After having sweaty feet rubbed on her body and face for hours, Alice got a bit of a break as all the girls and Victoria went out for lunch. This break would not be very long, though especially with the big game tonight.