Shopping Spree

After being beaten and humiliated during the football game Alice lie hopeless on the floor where Victoria made her sleep. Then Victoria suddenly pulled her to her feet. "Listen bitch me and my friends are gonna go shopping and you're gonna pay for it" Victoria said. "Yes goddess Victoria" Alice said grabbing her credit cards and handing them to Victoria. "While we're gone you're gonna do the dishes and the laundry" Victoria commanded. "Yes goddess" Alice said kissing her shoes before she left. Alice got started right away on the dishes, scrubbing away to insure they were spotless. After she was finished, Alice moved on to washing Victoria's laundry. She noticed a pile of her dirty socks and began shoving her nose into them, becoming intoxicated by the scent. She then slipped her hand down her silk panties. After a few minutes passed, Alice was done pleasuring herself and she finished washing the laundry. Since she was all done, Alice decided she would give Victoria's cheer boots a nice long tongue bath. After about another hour Victoria arrived back and Alice greeted her by removing her shoes and planting kisses on her sweaty socks. "Did you get everything done I told you to?" Victoria said planting her other socked foot on Alice's head. "Yes goddess. I did the dishes and the laundry and I even tongue polished your cheer boots." Alice sheepishly replied in-between kissing Victoria's sweet socked foot. Alice had been so besten and humiliated by now that she'd convinced herself all of this was okay and that she even enjoyed it. Deep down though she longed to graduate and get her dream job. She knew that was an idea of the past though. She would have to serve Victoria now for as long as she lived. A tear ran down her face as she removed Victoria's socks and began cleaning her sweaty feet.