Cheerleader's pet forever

It was about a year after Victoria graduated that she gave Alive a call saying that a big football team had hired her on as their head cheerleader and she demanded that Alice come live with her so she could attend to her every need. Alice packed her bags and arrived at Victoria's mansion. She bowed to her goddess and planted several kisses on her feet. Alice began cleaning without even being commanded to. She cleaned the whole house spotless then afterwards got on her hands on knees to serve as a footsool for Victoria. The next day Victoria's football team she cheers for had a game so naturally Alice came to pamper her and essentially served as her little bitch. She also served the other cheerleaders there, even the ones on the rival team. She massaged all their feet while they were at the sidelines. There was a full stadium of thousands of people laughing and recording Alice this time. Her family and friends would see this but that didn't even matter. She was serving her goddess and that's all that mattered. She was a devoted pet and would make Victoria comfortable until her final day. She kissed the soft feet of her goddess and thanked her for allowing a lowly slave like her to be in her presence. Alice finally had purpose in her life.