!DESCRIPTIONS AND BACKSTORIES!

Kris Swatt(Main Character):

Kris is known for getting everything she wants as she paints an image that her life is perfect. But in full truth, she has disorders such as BPD but was never treated. Her father is a drug addict and alcoholic which is what bought her into the life of crime. She was severely bullied as a child but felt more comfortable when she began High School. Kris never thought love was real and always thought she never liked men, but it turns out that she did she just "never found the right one". She always thought she'd never escape but was she wrong?

Height:5'9

Age:17

Dick: 8 inches

Skin Tone: White

Personality: "Quiet but a little devil"

Brian Santo(Main Character):

Brian is known for being the "gangster" at his high school. He intimated everyone but Kris, he always thought she was special. Brian was in a gang because it was the tradition in his family that if a boy becomes 15 he is now a "man" and should be in the gang. It happened with all men in his family. He never had a real father to look up to as his father and mother abandoned him. He was severely traumatized and had a lot of trauma. He was always in and out of relationships thinking he just never met the right one.

Height:5'10

Age:17

Skin Tone: Brown 

Personality: "Gangsta, he was a playa boy"