LAST CHAPTER

Guys it is the last chapter and I can't believe it. There will be a sequel... yep. I didn't believe anyone would read this which is what my dad thinks too. -_- So many amazing comments that made my day, votes that make my smile, and reads that astonish me. I am terrible at these kinds of things so I shall make a list of all the people that I am grateful to and give a special 3 people who helped me the most a special shoutout. If you don't get a special shoutout then it doesn't mean that I don't like you it just means that I haven't chosen you but look on the list for your name.

\/ List \/
zobro123
cara_galtxx
Elrenia_luthelwen
Doctor_Space
annastasia1607
BlazingKitty
EmilyMaurer
AbbyFantacyLover
Amongthedreamers
BJKaplan
Bel_Greenleaf
Gallifreyanhobbit
residenthobbit49
AliceThranduil
Doctor_Space
Random_Elf
Elrenia_luthelwen
~•| That's all that I can think of because my memory is really bad... PUHLEEEEZ comment if you think that you helped with the making of this book (commenting, voting) but now for the special stuffies.

To EllieTheBearcat: Jeez gurl, from the votes to the comments to the overall enthusiasm for this book, I can't thank you enough. The first comment that I ever saw on this book was one telling me that the book was hilarious and that I was a great writer... First comments always mean a lot and that comment just made my day, so thank you so, so much, Bearcat... and thanks for being in that chatroom 😘😘😘

To Dess_Basilisk: Dess, Dess, Dess... You inspired me to write the flurburbahobbiting book! Your random book, I Like Pie, is sooooo funny that I thought, why not make my own? When I did, guess who spammed me with shamazy comments? You!!!! You are definitely one of my very favorite writers on here so thank you for being Dess.

To Durin_Princess: Oh sistah, you can be a pe-channas at times and made (forced) me do this book but thanks... You are one of the reasons that this book happened and although your hacking gets on mah nerves, the readers seem to like it... You are ever so present in this book so thanks, delling raimcorn.

OKIDOKEY, I LIKE GNOCCI. I BE DONE AND IM SUPER SAD BECAUSE MY CLASSES ENDED TODAY AND I WILL WRITE ABOUT THAT IN THE NEXT BOOK CALLED: Sapphire Stallions. It is right to end this with:

Kk bye 💞 Rennï