Arrrghh

I just watched the season finally of Season 6 of Heartland. It's OOOOVVVVVEEERRR... I can't watch Season 7 until I go back to Michigan which is in about three weeks so... flurbaburhobbitmerp. The season cliffhanger wasn't as good as that one where Tim got shot but it was good anyway because OMG Jack/Grandpa be frozen!!! I bet it was Elsa x_x
AAANNYYYWAAAYY
This is the 98th post... the 99th will be 100 facts about meh and then the "OMG I thought no one would read this" and the "I want to thank _______ because she/he was shamazy the whole way yadayadayada" post. Everything is ending; this book, Season 6, my classes (in 4
days). EASTER IS ALMOST HERE. 🎵I WANT CANDY HOOHOO HOO HOOHOO I WANT CANDY🎵 Yeah if Easter is all about Jesus being resurrected then where the heck did an Easter bunny come in? Idk the world is weird... But I'm weirder. I WANT MY CHOCOLATE BUNNY AND DONT YOU DARE MAKE IT HOLLOW 😡 or I will find you.
MY NAMES JOHN KENNEDY AND I WILL FIIND YOUUU. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP, I KNOW WHERE YOU EAT BRUNCH ON TUESDAAAAAAYS!!!!!! I KNOW AUNT CAROL, I KNOW UNCLE SUSAN, I KNOW THE MAN THAT CHASED YOU ON THE FOURTH OF JULYYYYYYYYY.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... this isn't over, pal... Jk it is.