Side Story 1

This is just a head cannon of Zhongli in his younger years so don't take it seriously. He's very OOC here.
Also I didn't know where to put it in the story so you can have it as a side story lol.
There might be more, some really short others maybe a little longer.

☆★☆

Surfer Zhongli

☆★☆

I was only a young dragon. Not knowing much about the world or how to be a god, I would always follow my older brother, Morax, around. He had already chosen his human form not long ago, and would spend most of his time in it.

And today was not much different. I flew around for a few seconds, finding a comfortable hill to lay on. As I sat myself down I heard a yell.

"Y/N!" Morax was floating towards me in his dragon form. "Look what I learnt!"

He transformed to his human self; white robe with his hood on, tight black pants, abs on display (as he should and not all those layers he has now) and dark arms with golden marks exposed. I still wondered why he had those.

Morax took out his polearm and before I could ask what he was doing, he jumped on it and rode the polearm away laughing.

I roll my eyes and fly after him. When I get close enough, I push the god off his ride trying to sustain my giggles.

"Why you little -"

"Catch me if you can, old man!" I yelled while flying away.

"How about you catch this, dear sister?!" Morax yelled after me.

I glanced back and regretted everything I've just done. A giant rock meteorite was summoned and coming straight at me.