0.3 crush

no one pov

the next morning , I mean next afternoon you wake up out from your nap. slowly stretching your arms and wearing the fluffy slippers. opening your messy bun and letting your hair fall.

moving into the bathroom. you look at your reflection in the mirror and wash your face with the serems. then gently brushed your teeth.

closing the door behind you. you strip your cloths getting into the hot water that was filled in your bath tub. you add some colourful bath bombs into it and cutely giggle as they fill the water with colourful foam. you get inside the tub carefully.

as you were scrubbing your self you start hearing weired noises from the wall next you. and then you realise that it's your neighbour yeji !!!!

wtf

a yelp escapes your mouth as you here a high pitch groan or moan next to you. "the heck is she doing?" you mumble to yourself in panic quickly getting out of your tub warping a towel on your body that reached up to parts of your thighs.

after freshing up and wearing a different pair of pastel night dress. you sit back on your bed scrolling social media.

the most obvious thing u do every time after getting up. you also ordered some simple breakfast from one of the food delivery service. well you were too lazy to cook . even if you were a omega.

"I'll make up such a shitty wife"

but a ting~ notification from your phone grabs your attention..

@julia.choi

uh..hi..

idk if you'd respond me..

but I wanna confess you something!

we have been classmates for 3 years . maybe you never noticed me . but I had a big crush on you ever since I saw you.

you don't have to respond to this. I know this would be weired and creepy for you .

I'm so sorry.

seen

"holy fUck! now who is this? this person has a crush on me ? like why?" you cussed on yourself glancing at the texts time to time.

"should I respond?" you thought for while. you had nothing to do anyway...

so you you decided to respond.

@Julia.choi

seen

hello

can you tell me who you are ?

only if you want..

yes

we have same classes for arts and maths. choi jisu.

choi jisu ?

yup- probably you wouldn't know me..hehe

it's fine.

you have a crush on me ? why

just wondering..

I like everything about you!
from the tip of your hair
to the tip of your toes

the way you laugh. the way you smile.. the way you cutely say the answers in the class...

wow dreamy

oh brb

bye~~

talk to me later pls

seen

"never..jisu" you scoffed and put your phone aside as the delivery boy rung the bell. lazily getting up, you open the door and take the ordered food paying the delivery guy his charge.

as you were eating you couldn't help but think about jisu "who is jisu anyway ? lemme ask yuna later" you mumbled.

--------------------
smol filler chap

suga_nose~