0.9 sweet coffee

no one pov

*ting*

yeji had taken you out to a cafe in the small city. you were surprised to be here, the thick aroma of the coffee hits your nose making you loose yourself in a trance. the cute baby blue interiors of the cafe make you look arround in awe.

"waah~ this place is so pretty" you mutter. yeji who has been looking at you the whole while blushes for no reason "not more than you." she mumbles quitely. "huh. did you say something?" you asked.

yeji stifens "no. have you never been in a cafe ?" yeji asked slowly walking towards a table indicating you to follow her. "not really. its been ages since I've came out of my dorm" you chuckle as if it was normal.

yeji noded. "dont you feel like going out?" yeji asked curiously. "umm..sometimes but i have no one to go out with and I'm just scared to go around alone. and seeing too many people make's me anxious." you explain with a sulk.

"IM THERE!" she almost shouts and then realises how bad she shouldn't had said that "i-i mean I'm there all the time...arround..walking..and and i can walk i mean what coffee do you like?"

you nod awkwardly at whatever she says. "wah~ she's actually worse than me in communications" you giggle to yourself. how did she even manage to intimidate you. yeji glances at you as she picks up the menu.

"she acted all cool on day 1 haaa" you whisper out wanting to burst out laughing but then you weren't that sure again when yeji's personality takes a 360° changes once again. one moment she was a shy dragon and next moment she is a fierce felon.

"well..yeji don't you have friends?" you casually asked, wondering if she had any. yeji pauses and shook her head "i used to have some friends around but they decided to ditch me in the end..but i didn't care enough to keep up with them.  they mean nothing to me" yeji replied.

you watch her with your mouth agap. you thought yeji had a lot of friends judging from the way she was an alpha. but she was one lone alpha i guess.

"what about you?"

yeji asked. you flinched all of a sudden and come back from your thought "huh? yeah..i have a friend.. her name is yuna. we've been together since elementary school. she's really kind and bubbly sort of girl" you laugh awkwardly.

yeji hummed 'seems like omegas have more of a precious friendship. but y.n..anyone would like to be her friend. she's cute and beautiful, her personality is also charming..just like a princess but she's shy too' yeji thought and smiled at you.

you watch her curiously wondering what the sharp eyed girl was smiling for, looking at you so dreamily.

-

and that was that , you laid on your bed tired. yeji droped you to your apartment but then left saying she got some important work to do. you pout with your lips jutting out, face sullen.

"what's so important to her? she even hurried from the cafe" you mutter but then you couldn't help but worry if yeji was doing okay. "is she alright?" you question to particularly no one staring at the ceiling.

"she even said she doesn't have friends..does that mean she was all alone all this while? no wonder she finds excuses for us to be together...its not like she likes me...." you talk to yourself grabing your pillow that was kept underneath you, hugging it tight. it was soft and comfy feeling...similar to the time when yeji wraps her hands around you.

you close your eyes shut..your tiredness overcoming your energy and will to stay awake.

ring...ring..ring...

ring..ring..ring....ring..

ring..ring...

"hmm?" you groan, tapping your hands around in search of the device that's ringing. when you found your phone besides somewhere, you pick it up "hello?" you mumble still sleepy.

"hey y.n? this is yuna.. are you sleeping? i wanted to tell you something" yuna speaks from the other line. you hum softly wanting her to continue "its about..ryujin..she's pissed. idk what to do. she's crying and throwing her stuffs around. I've never seen her like that" yuna mumble, you could sense her panick from the way she talked.

you get up abruptly on your bed "WHAT? WHY?" you asked getting worried. "i dont know. but i feel like it has something to do with you and yeji. could you please come here? iam scared. chaeryeong isn't in the town either" yuna cried.

"hey hey yuna ! baby please dont cry. I'll come there okay?" you comforted your friend. "iam just on my way. just give me a moment" you tell her . yuna nods but you could still hear her cry.

bby_ryu