0.5 jealous dragon

no one pov

you stared infront of you with a slightly shocked face, lips slightly parted. there stood a tall blonde haired girl with a huge bouquet of flowers and chocolates clutched in her arms smiling at you.

she stared at you as if you were the eye candy she was allways looking for. "I bet you dont remember me" the blondè said scratching her nape nervously. you just watched her unaware of the howering shadow that casted behind you.

the blondè looked behind you with a slightly disappointed face "oh? you have someone over?" she asked. "uhm.." you try to say turning behind only to yelp quietly seeing how closely yeji stood behind you with her menacing eyes staring daggers at the blondè.

"who are you?"

yeji asked unfazed and calm. "im shin ryujin, y.n's best friend's sister" the blondè said. and then it clicked in your head that the blondè was none other than the psycho yandere girl whom yuna was warning you about. you gulp.

you could sniff strong radiant alpha pheromones from ryujin. you softly sign feeling overwhelmed with the two alpha's presence so closely stood near you. "and what are you doing here?" yeji asked feeling something raising in her chest.

as you turn your face towards her, you could closely observe how irritated and red yeji looked with ryujin's meire presence.

"oh..I'm y.n's future hubby! I came here to court her. i even brought chocolates and flowers for my pretty y.n" ryujin said, oh so confidently.

you felt your cheeks flush in embarrassment. you dint quite know why you were embaressed but the whole thing made you feel that way.

ryujin talked as if you both knew each other...

yeji gritted her teeth in irritation trying to control herself from not knocking out the blondè' s face who grinned creepily looking at you.

"no thanks!!" yeji coldly said and shut the door right away on ryujin's face with a hrash thud. she locked the door in a instant.

"hey~" you yelp in reaction and yeji turns towards you with a unreadable face, her sharp eyes glaring at you intensely.

she stood real far but it felt like she could strangle you in any moments.

yeji walked closer towards you, you could also hear loud knocking and groans outside your closed door. you gulp and back away slowly only to feel your back touching the wall.

yeji slammed her hands right next to you'r face caging you between her and the wall. "w-what are you doing?" you weakly say feeling your legs wobble.

"can't you see she was hitting on you. are you mad that I closed the door on her face?" yeji asked. you gulped and shook your head as a no because it felt like any other answers could really upset her.

"don't talk to other alpha's, you belong to me!" yeji slowly said. her voice almost sounding hypnotizing. you widen your eyes. "w-what?" you said.

maybe you missheard that-

but it dint feel so.

yeji slowly grabed your chin with her long slender fingers, she looked deep into your eyes as if she was trying to tie down your soul as her mate. "i-i feel jelouse" yeji said cupping your face.

"hunh?" you say but yeji attached her lips on yours at that right moment. you'd widen you eyes feeling a pair of lips lingering on your pouty once. she pulled right away. it was just a gentle peck.

but you felt your heart throb inside your chest. yeji stared into your eyes slowly grabing your shoulders as your vision started to turn out blurry.

and then you knew that you were loosing your senses.

you fainted right in her arms.-

yeji caught you tight instantly, her eyes narrowing arround you "baby~ did you just faint because I pecked you? aren't you too cute?" she whisper in your ears. but you weren't in a state to hear her out.

her strong smell of calming dragon fruits engulfing your senses slowly. she smelled great.

"you are mine y.n"

----------------

☻hi I'm back.

suga_nose~
princess lia~