0.6 first kiss

no one pov

the light rays of the sun kissed your slightly chubby cheeks peeking out from the thin fabric of your curtain. you slightly groan and stretch your arms lazily. you felt weak as you hadn't eaten anything last night-

and just then the memories of last night crash onto you-

"oh god! ye-yeji...she k-kissed me ?" you mumble to your self, your bambi eyes widening. "or is it a dream? it must be a dream! b-but.." you say it to yourself biting your lips in anticipation.

you slowly peak your self inside your blanket finding yourself in the night wear you were wearing yesturday. "who brought me to my bed?" you ask to yourself getting up from your comfy bed. the person had even tucked you warmly with a puffy blanket.

"yeji are you there?" you ask quietly as you step inside the living room simply looking arround, it was so quite and still that you thought she was gone.

perhaps it's because yeji had allready told you that she'd leave in the morning. maybe she is really gone...

but her scent still lingered arround your nose- those calming fragrance of dragon fruit. suddenly you felt thirsty , so you simply turned arround towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

but you gasp when you see yeji coming out of the kitchen. "oh hi, good morning" yeji greets you, her face was blank. "uh..uhm y-yeah morning" you replied chuckling nervously.

yeji coughed awkwardly "do you need something ?" she asked. "w-water." you said trying to remain calm about yesturday.

from the corner of your eyes, you saw yeji staring at you. her sharp eyes gazed at you so intensely , it made you feel so small and giddy.

"sure" yeji said walking towards the kitchen. you walked behind her. she held you the glass of water which you hessistantly took gulping down the liquid.

"I've prepared breakfast." she coldly said. did she just steal your kitchen?
you glance at the dining table, only for your mouth to water looking at the delicious fried noodles and tofu placed over the dishes.

"y-you made them? you can cook?"

you ask, your eyes widening in surprise. yeji was an alpha yet she could cook while you were banned from kitchen because of destructions you cause. "I did" she simply respond ,her eyes not able to meet your' s.

'maybe she was guilty about yesturday ?' you thought.

"well..I'll leave now" yeji suddenly said as you sat on the chair to try over the food. but hearing that you stood up, slowly walking towards her.

you wanted to say something that was appropriate for the situation or maybe you dint wanted yeji to leave yet.

"hey..hey. I know you are guilty for kissing me yesturday. well I guess its-" you said but yeji cut you off "I did not" she said, her voice never hinting any emotions, it was so cold.

there was a awkward silence for a moment before you widen your eyes.

"huh?" you said, slowly gasping. did she just deny that---

what a jerk !!

"arE yOu sAyiNg yoU dId nOt kiSs mE?" you yell at her, your loud voice breaking into a squeak at the end as yeji strangled you up pinning you to the kitchen counter.

you yelp and widen your bambi eyes staring at her with an unknown feeling raising in your chest, your cheeks slightly flushing.

"be quite-!" yeji whisper it near your ears, her hands firmly placed over the cabinet in both of your sides. "w-what?" you stutter.

"I just got carried away..." yeji said, not a hint of guilt visible in her sharp dark eyes. "you- what??? pffffffttt- and you denied that you kissed me!!" you say, taking in a shakey breath even if you were hella scared and intimidated by her.

"that's not what you call a kiss my baby~" yeji said, a sly smile on her face...

was this bitch-- smirking at you !!!!!

you gulp and look away-

but yeji's slender fingers caressed your cheeks, as if your you were the most fragile thing to ever exist. she held your chin, forcing your shy and soft gaze to look at her.

"s-see...y-yeji..you cant- touch me like that.... i-im gonna tell...--" you tried to say but paused at the end. "tell whom baby?" yeji asked, her sharp eyes looking at you like a innocent kitten.

"tell..t-tell I will tell it to my girlfriend- yeahh giRlfrieNd" you emphasised the word 'girlfriend'. you could see yeji's cold gaze darken at that.

"don't lie... you don't have any girlfriend." yeji said, her lips dangerously close to your lips, that you could feel her warm breath hitting over your pout.

"why do you think I don't have a girlfriend? do you think I'm uglyyy???" you shout at her face that stayed unfazed.

"I have many girlfriendss okay??? like I have one..two...three.. yup three girlfriends" you lie through your teeth. in reality you had none and hardly even had a friend who was yuna.

well blame that on your introverted personality.

you could see fumes forming inside yeji's ears.. her alpha pheromones getting stronger. "then have a another girlfriend..." she say shamelessly, her face still blank and cold that it had you shivering.

was this the way how she hits on people... you thought.

you clear your throat awkwardly, trying to push her away with your tiny fists. but instead she held your fists inside her slender long fingers, leaning in and attaching her lips on your' s.

you widen your eyes as you reciprocated what just happend-

yeji's lips attached on yours, she sucks on your lower lip greedily. her other hand stroking your hair gently.

nope, not like you wanted to kiss her back!!!-----

you gasp and push her away in one go which resulted in yeji stumbling a little further away from you. "what the hell--- now you deffinetly did kiss me !!!" you point your fingers at her, with your face scrunched up cutely in disgust.

"yeah... what you gonna do about it?"

you widen your eyes at her "you stole my first kiss!!!" you quitely complained, light tears forming in your eyes.

"it was mine anyway"

----------------

damn the audacity!!!
lmaoo

suga_nose~