intro

Marco knocked on the wooden door but was meet with silence. He lift his hand and knocked once more but this time with a little bit of force to get the attention of the occupants that are inside but once again they were meet with silence.

That silence that settled over them was interrupted by a very smooth and calm voice "May I help you with something."

The three had never turn there head so fast as they did today. Standing before them was a blond wavy hair male with beautiful crystal clear ocean eye that not even Marco's eye can compete. What mostly attracted there attention was the scar on his left eye that went from his forehead down to half of his cheeks.

Marco cleared his throat as a form of way to interrupt his staring and spoke "umm I was wondering if you could give us directions as you can see we are lost."

The unknown blond looked at them and then up in the sky as if he was trying to figure out something and when the smooth and calm voice of his he spoke, "Um I can give you directions but it's already getting dark and it can be very dangerous out there. Why don't you stay here for the night and then you can leave in the early morning."

Marco scratched the back of his head contemplating his decision and with a sigh he gave up knowing that he had no choice but to take the offer.

"Your right it is getting dark, if it's no trouble at all we would like to take your offer if that's alright. My name is Marco and these two ar my brother law and Kidd."

"It's no trouble at all there are plenty of rooms for all you. My name is Sabo by the way. Let me just go and open the door" just as sabo was about to run off the door opened.

On the door way was a boy shorter than sabo with jet black hair and round brown eyes that felt like it was staring at your soul.