luffy

Luffy was casually sitting on the sofa when the tall, tan raven head sat down beside him and he panic. Luffy is always good with getting along with others so for the fist time in his life he's nervous to talk to someone.

No let us not panic you don't want to look weird in front of this gorgeous man who is sitting beside you, who made this tan raven head. Those that made him sure had their jobs cut out for them, now I'm just thinking weird things.

"my names luffy. What's your name? Do you have more tattoos apart from the ones on your hand and if you do are they cool? Do your brothers have tattoos too? Are theirs cool like yours? I want a tattoo but ace and sabo didn't allow it but ace could there so mean sometimes. Do you like meat? I love meat I will share my meat with you if you like it don't tell ace and sabo because they'll get sad since I share my meat." rambled luffy

'cute' was the only thought from Trafalgar as he watches luffy ramble about random things. What he didn't notice was that he said it out loud and luffy stopped with a red face.

"oh" said the shorted of the two. Awkward silence settled over the two as they pounder what the other said. The rain is getting heavier, clouds were getting darker and the thunders were getting louder.

A particular thunder made luffy scramble on Trafalgar's lap. His face buried on the crook of law's neck and small hands clutching on his t-shirt. Law didn't know what to do he was never one to make physical contact with anyone but he hugged back and rocked side to side until eventually luffy fell asleep.

Trafalgar was dosing off when the den den mushi rang he picked it up and received information that they found vivi. He settled back comfortably in the sofa and fell asleep.

Hours later the door was banged opened and in walked all of the people who went out in the rain. He carefully removed luffy from him and laid him on the sofa.

"Where are the towls" was asked to sabo. "Up stares inside the main bathroom" even though some of them were wearing a rain coat there feets still got wet and some of them such as sanji, zoro and vivi are drenched so obviously only he and luffy could get the towels but luffy is asleep.