mistake

Law being the light sleeper he his heard the noise causing him to wake up.
He turn on the lamp that was standing on the nightstand which illuminated the room.
He saw luffy on the floor and that's when he was hit with the scent of sunflowers that's when it registered on his mind he could smell the slick from luffy which made him growl quietly. The sunflower scent was making him aroused he wanted to pull luffy on his bed and bury his face on his scent gland to smell the floral scent, wants to lick open luffy with his tongue and lick the sweet nectar that is luffy slick, have him squirm, whimper and moan under him as he crys and begs for more and to go harder.
Have his knot expand inside luffy and drain his sperm buried deep in him to get him big and round with his pups. Then proceed to bite with his sharps canines on his nape to make luffy his.

Getting lost on his fantasy he growled and released his scent which intoxicated luffy and he moaned when more slick was released. His moan grabbed the attention of the alpha cutting his fantasy short. The alpha hastily made his way towards luffy. He kneeled in front of him and luffy immediately threw his arm around law's neck.
Law secured his hand on luffys bottom and lift him up. Luffys feet circled around law's waist.
The contact between the two made luffy moan and law to growl.

Hastily law walked to the bed and roughly sat luffy down. Luffy pulled him in for a hot kiss; tongue intertwined as saliva slid down the corner of luffys mouth. Law pushed luffy to lay on his back and hovered on top of him.

He scraped his teeth against the soft skin of Luffy's neck before pulling back to look at him again. His hands wonder down luffys left pink nipples which he pinches and pulled. His mouth goes to the right nipples which his tongue plays with and his teeth bite on.

Luffy gasps and moans law's name. Laws mouth wonders more lower as he kisses luffys tip and keeps going down until he reaches luffys pucker hole. He latches his mouth eagerly, to taste the omega. Laws tongue lapse on luffys entrance and pushes inside.

Luffy throws his head, his eyes roll and his hand grips unto laws hair. One of laws hand grips luffys membrane and pumps up and down, his other hands go down to luffy entrance and he pushes two of his fingers to stretch luffy.

Luffy gasps and moans with the double stimulation he suddenly opens his mouth to scream but no sound come out when law hit a particular spot. Drowl slids out of his open mouth and tears roll down his cheeks.

Luffy inside squeeze law and incoherence word come out that he is coming, law tightly grips the base of luffys membrane as to not let him come.
He pulls his fingers out and turns luffy on his stomach and with a swift and powerful thrust he enters luffy.

Luffy throws his head back and comes with a screams of laws name. Law pulls luffy so his back was on laws chest and rams in him as he plays with his nipples. His teeth scrapes on luffys neck.

Law pushes luffy back down on the bed and goes down to lick on his nape and then with his canines he bites on luffy and comes. Law base swells and his knot catches and he releases inside luffy.

************************************
Sorry not very good at writings naughty scenes