Heat

Two days hand past since the incident with vivi and Zoro and as they thought Zoro was indeed Kidd's and Trafalgars friends from university. Even though those two days have past the rain still continues very strong not showing any signs of stopping any time soon.

It's currently night time and every individual are currently in their room dead asleep.  Except for one individual who moves, turns, whimpers, and moans about how hot the temperature of the room is. He kicks the sheets that protects him from the cold, his small feets land softly, his legs wobble as he gets up from the bed and his knees hits the soft carpet.

He moans as his shirt rubs on his erratic nipples. He debated whether he should continue his original plan that he had in mind or just stay in bed to rest. When he made up his mind he stood up on shakey legs and a whine was released from his mouth as he felt slick wet his underwear.

He walked to the door and pushed it open, he leaned heavily on the door to catch his breath.
He leaned on the wall for support as he passed his two brother's bedroom, he leaned on the wall to catch his breath again and continued his journey; he passed the hallway that goes straight down and two more bedroom doors and stood in front of the last wood door.

His underwear was already drenched with slick and was starting to slide down his inner thigh. He took a deep breath of the scent that was leaking out of the door and moaned as slick gushed out of his pucker entrance.

Earlier before luffy went to bed he had caught the scent of coffee and then he started feeling hot but he thought he was just imagining things so he fell asleep but woke up because of the pain in his abdomen but he once again caught a scent of the coffee which made the pain worse and better at the sametime so he decided to investigate where the scent was coming from which led him right in front of this room.

He grabbed the handle and twisted it and pushed the door open. Luffy held on to his breath as he stepped in the room and closed the door behind him.
Instantly the smell of strong caffee attacked his nose. The strong smell made his knees buckle with a thud on the floor.

The sound alerted the now awake occupant that resides on the twin size bed.