Chapter 2 - Like Always

Hajime: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU RUNTS THIS TIME DAMNIT!!"

Jyugo: "Hm?"

Uno: "What's wrong, Jyugo?"

Jyugo: "Nothing, just... I feel like I heard the howl of a dangerous beast or something..."

Rock: "What'd you mean?"

Nico: "Like how Uno sounded when he watched that zombie movie?"

Uno: "Hey, don't bring that up!"

I laughed.

Uno: "It wasn't funny!"

Jinx: "Haha, no not that. Jyugo must've heard Hajime."

Jyugo: "Hm, yeah, makes sense."

Jinx: "I hear him shout at top of his voice all the time, so I never take much notice of it."

We kept free roaming the prison.

Jyugo: "Well, it's only a matter of time until he finds us, might as well enjoy ourselves until then."

Rock: "You're in great shape today, huh?"

Jyugo: "I am?"

Nico: "After all, you unlocked everything and cancelled the traps really fast today."

Jinx: "You're on a roll."

Uno: "So, I guess that means you haven't been giving it your all until now, huh?"

He smiled.

Jyugo: "I just wanna see how far I can go with this specialty of mine."

Uno: "Well, listen to you-"

Seitarou: "Ahh! You guys broke out again?! The supervisor is in a really bad mood today because he hasn't been sleeping well. You'd better hurry up and go back."

Jyugo: "Oh, Seitarou, you finally came back."

Nico: "Are you feeling better?"

Uno: "Goodness, Seitarou. I thought your face had been deformed for sure. I was so hopefu— I mean, worried."

Seitarou: "Huh?! What?!"

Rock: "That's right, I'd be troubled and lonely if our errand bo— I mean, friend, were gone."

Seitarou started sobbing.

Seitarou: "...I never thought you guys would be worried for me... All I could think was that you guys had forgotten about me for sure, but for you to say all that, I... I... wait, huh?"

Jinx: "Unbelievable."

My brothers laughed.

Seitarou: "WHAAAAT?! WHERE DID EVERYONE GOOOO?!"

Rock: "That guy really is easy to bully."

Uno: "Like I thought, bullying a pretty boy once a day is the only way."

Jinx: "You're so mean. Don't think I forgot about the time you used me to scare him."

Uno: "I said I was sorry about that."

Jinx: "Not to him!"

Jyugo: "It's not our fault Seitarou gets tricked so easily."