19 - They call it morning glow

"My heart made its choice. It chose you."

~*~

Park Chaeyoung

Park Chaeyoung

Sunlight directly hit my face, causing me to wake up. The sleep still in my eyes slowly tried to open them and holler for Lisa to close the curtains, but soon the present dawned on me. I lay against Jungkook's hard, bare chest, with his arms holding my body tight even in sleep. I looked at his sleeping face, the slight pout, similar to the one I experienced the day he asked me out. It felt like such a long time ago and I felt like we've come a long way. I lifted my hand to feel his face still not believing he's real, that last night was real. Given to how sore I was, it was definitely real.

But he's too tempting and cute in sleep not to touch.

"Small baby" I whispered while I caressed his face slowly, stretching a little to press a small kiss on his lips.

He suddenly pressed me closer placing his face on my shoulder, "Good morning beautiful" His voice was so groggy and husky, made it sound deeper, I was so close to swooning.

"Good morning" I pressed a kiss on his chest as I couldn't move to look up due to how tight he was holding me.

I heard him groan with satisfaction. He pulled away a little just to look at me, "Sleep ok?"

"Like a log." I grinned. "Thanks to someone."

"hmm" he pressed his lips on my shoulder. Feather kisses on my shoulder to neck then on my face. I was holding back a moan.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Of you? Never." Then he kissed me finally, slow, taking his time. "You're too irresistible." He whispered against my lips. I giggled at that.

"We should get up and eat." I said as his hands started roaming lower.

"Ok." But he made no move to change his intentions. I moved back a little reluctantly because god I was enjoying was his hands were doing to me but my stomach had other plans.

"Jungkookie." I drew away laughing, still embarrassed by the stomach growling incident a month ago. "We need to eat. I need to. Please." I tried to pull his cheeks to make fish lips.

"yeshhh"

On cue I held the blanket to my body as I got up from the makeshift tent and ran towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was already past lunch time.

2pm oh god.

Jungkook had fallen asleep again seemed. I decided to let him sleep until I get ready, so till I prepare lunch he could use my bathroom. So I took my time getting ready for the day. Last night while making plans, we had decided to go watch a movie then go to the park with Jennie unnie's two dogs Kuma and Kai whom she had trusted us with for one evening.

I rummaged through my closet for an outfit. Since it was a perfect day out weather I decided to go with something simple as it made it easy for me to play with the dogs later.

Taking out the white coat to take with me later, I exited my room to see Jungkook sprawled between the blankets, them barely covering him

Taking out the white coat to take with me later, I exited my room to see Jungkook sprawled between the blankets, them barely covering him. Last night was unbelievable. People complain about how the first times are usually not that good or comfortable. Mine felt perfect.

I went near him crouching next to him, shaking him awake. When I thought I'd successfully woken him up, he pulled me down, now laying on top of me, his eyes glinting with mischief.

"Hi beautiful." I melted. It was dark last night so I couldn't see much of his body but in daylight, god probably took his own sweet time making him. He worked out everyday without fail and it showed. But can't get distracted. "Please get ready we have plans and pups waiting for us."

"Okay but first." Then he kissed me. Soft and slow. "Last night was magical, Chae. You're ethereal."

"It was amazing, my handsome man." I said as I stroked his hair. "It was perfect, you were perfect."

We lay there looking at each other but finally got up to get ready. I picked up the food board, some of the food left, kept it in a tupperware and went ahead to make Kimchi fried rice. Taking out the banana milk and strawberry milk from the fridge I set it on the table. As the food was getting cooked I went to living room to dismantle the set up, went back to check on the food and turned off the stove. Going back to the living room, taking the empty wine bottles and arranged the trash, reminding to dispose it while heading out.

Folding the fairy lights looking back at the living room starting to look normal again I frowned.

"Hey, what is it?" Jungkook came behind my holding my waist. He smelled of my soap and his cologne. I leaned back on chest looking at my living room.

"It feels like my fairy tale got over." I pouted. He nuzzled his chin in my shoulder.

"But baby it just got started."