23 - Surprise Surprise Pt.2

"Being deeply loved gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
~Lao Tzu

~*~

Park Chaeyoung

Park Chaeyoung

When Jin oppa told me it's difficult to wake up Jungkook, I didn't take him seriously. And now I regret it. After multiple failed attempts of waking him up for atleast half an hour post waking up, I gave up.

I looked at his peaceful sleeping face instead. How was the person last night the same person as the one looking like a sweet innocent child at this moment is above me. The night was filled with several declarations of love, moans and pleasures which transcended to the morning. It was currently 1 pm and we were late. I had booked a 2 day trip to a beach house where we were supposed to reach by now, but for some reason, panic didn't reach my state.

I was elated, satisfied and felt as peaceful as Jungkook's face. As usual, my stomach made its presence known and I reluctantly and slowly moved out of Jungkook's embrace to get dressed. Rushing to the kitchen, I fried some eggs and bacon quickly while gulping down some orange juice.

Warm and strong arms wrapped around me while I was buttering and simultaneously chewing on the peanut butter and jelly toast which felt like heaven on earth. Jungkook kissed my cheek and muttered good morning which was barely audible in his sleepy state.

"I tried waking you up." I laughed while turning around. "For 30 minutes might I add."

"I missed you in the bed."

"I was gone for only 15 minutes."

"Longest 15 minutes of my life." He said while nuzzling his nose in my neck. I melted into his embrace, shutting the gas before hugging him tightly.

"Happy birthday Kookie" Kissing his cheek, I knew I would never be as grateful for anyone to be born as much as I was for him.

"Thank you for making it the best one of my life." He said kissing my forehead.

"It's not over yet." I looked at him with a smirk leaning back on the kitchen counter with my arms crossed on chest.

Enjoying the widening of his eyes and opening and closing of his mouth which made him look like a fish, I gave out a laugh.

"Babe I don't think my heart can take any more surprises. You've already done so much-"

"I want to just spend time with you. It's getting more and more difficult as college progresses. I thought maybe your birthday could be a good excuse for us to lay back for a while."

"I know I'm sorry it's been that way. So what have you planned for us my lady." He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me to him again.

I snaked your arms around his shoulder, tip toeing a little so I could kiss him. "How does a 2 day beach trip sound?"

"What"

"I said what does-"

He kissed me fiercely. Running his hands up and down my figure, lifted me to sit on the counter, kissing me more wilder than before. Parting my legs to step in between them, leaned down to kiss me all over my neck and exposed shoulder reducing me to a moaning mess. I ran my hands on his bare chest settling them on his back, moving them to entangle in his hair. Pulling his face for another kiss, he slowed down, his roaming hands coming to a halt on my waist, tightening his grip, crushing me closer to him.

"You're fucking unreal." He said while parted for air, panting as we tried to catch our breathes. "If it weren't for me literally holding you right now I would've had a hard time processing that someone like you exists. Baby I can't express how grateful I am feeling currently and how much work you've put into this one day."

I sat there listening to him pour his heart out in tears until he gave me a soft kiss.

"You're my safe space."

Kissed me again.

"My best friend."

And again.

"My confidant."

And again.

"My moral compass."

And again.

"The baby pink of my black world."

And again.

"You're the cause of my euphoria."

This time he kissed me for a very long time. Joining our foreheads together, as we tried to catch our breath, he whispered even though we were alone.

"And when I'm with you I'm in utopia."