League Of Legends

Kev: Ok this one has a lot more action to it.

Sun: Well what are we waiting for!?

Neptune: Yeah, let's get this started!

Kev: Now that's the kind of excitement that I like to see!

The screen starts and shows a baron wasteland and then someone falling on their knees completely exhausted.

Emerald: Who is that?

Mercury: Now that is a good question.

The next shot shows the mysterious person surrounded by different weapons and banners.

Ozpin: Is that a war that took place?

Kev: No. To be completely honest I don't even know what it is myself.

The next shot shows him looking for different weapons one being a duel bladed weapon , another being a whip like weapon, and finally a spear and starts walking towards the mountain.

Sun: Wait, is he going to climb that?

Kev: I believe so.

Adam: Why does he have to do that?

Kev: You'll see soon enough.

The next shot shows the mysterious person climbing up the mountain and makes it up the first edge and starts walking through a field. Until the next shot was a sword being unsheathed.

Most of the was curious and a sense of unease about who this person was.

Then the person stops and it shows a view of both individuals. The mysterious person stood there. Until the screen show a red haired individual with a mask getting ready to attack.

Blake was wide-eyed seeing that Adam was about to attack.

Sienna: Well this will be interesting.

Adam: Indeed, but I doubt that this person will win.

Qrow: Well pal you you just set yourself up for disappointment.

Adam: And why is that?

Qrow: Rule 1 about combat: Never underestimate your opponent.

Before the fight begun the mystery person stabbed his spear into the ground and pulled out his duel blades.

Blake: He can't fight Adam he'll get killed!

Then Adam charges and slashes at him cutting the area around him and thrusting his his blade at him only for the person to block it and cutting more of the area around him.

Roman: This isn't a fight! It's an execution!

Adam: He's good I'll give him that but not good enough.

Blake: Whoever you are please be careful.
She whispers.

Then the mysterious person ended up pushing Adam back a bit before he starts bombarding him with blows until the mysterious person decided to wield the blades differently.

Qrow: Looks like he's switching things up a bit.

Tai: You think it'll be enough to beat him?

Qrow: Well you never know really.

The mysterious person slashes at Adam and then Adam makes a big slash at the person leaving a wide clearing around them. Then the person pushes him back and screams into the air as a form of a battle cry.