The Beserker God vs The Golden Knight

A/N: I think I can proudly say that this is the longest chapter I've ever made on this story. Also...THANK YOU FOR +160 FOLLOWERS!!!! This chapter is brought to you by my friend EbonAvenger2, check out his stories and give him some support. Also if you could, please check out my other stories I'd appreciate it. Thank you, and enjoy the show.

The guests were wondering what they were going to see next until the sound of the doors opening caught their attention only to see an individual in a suit of sorts.

A/N: If you can't see it, it's the snow suit from Dead Space 3.

???: Hello everyone I'm back.

Qrow: Who the hell are you!?

Kev:...Seriously...it's me Kev!!

Everyone: HUHH!?!?

Winter: What's with the suit? If you don't mind me asking.

Kev: Well I just thought I'd try this this on for a while since this suit is actually from my personal collection.

Kev: *Looks at the readers* This is actually because I never showed or described exactly what I looked like. So yeah, here you go. Also for those who are curious the plasma cutter is included it's just on my hip.

Glynda: Who are you even talking to?
She said looking at Kev like he was crazy.

Kev: Don't worry about it.

Ironwood: Your suit looks way to advanced for it to be any normal suit.

Kev: Well fun fact about this specific suit is that it was made to withstand extreme cold temperatures.

Winter: Those suits could help alot of people in Atlas.

Kev: Yeah well to bad. You ain't getting the blueprints for this thing or any of my suits in general.

Penny: But why, those suits could help alot of people.

Kev: Because their mine and I don't care who says otherwise.

Most thought just to not question it. While some thought it was a bit rude.

Kev: Now without further interruptions...this is probably going to be a-

He was cut off by a portal opening up out of nowhere.

Kev: Oh what now!?

Oscar: Are more people coming5?

Kev: Thats the thing....no one else should be.

Then the audience was a little scared of finding out what could come through that portal.

Until someone did and it was someone that the God knew all to well. A grey skinned white haired individual with a red jacket.

Kev: EbonAvenger2!!!