Garcello Arc

A/N: This is possibly one of the saddest things I have ever wrote. But all in all I hope you enjoy it. You can play the music if you want.

Kev: Huh. Thats weird.

Pyrrah: What is?

Kev: For some reason it's not working.

Winter: What do you mean it's not working?

Kev: I mean what I fucking mean. And when I say it's not working, then the bitch ain't working.

Yang: Wow, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Kev: At least I know my mother unlike a certain blonde...you know what I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

Yang glared at the host with red eyes.

Qrow: How about we start this thing before things start to get out of hand?

Kev:....Fine...but don't expect me to let this slide.

*Switches to the next universe*

Kev: ok.....oh dear....

Qrow: You ok there?

Kev:...Yeah...it's just this one is actually really sad.

Hazel: What do you mean by that?

Kev: I just don't want to talk about it. Ok.

Pyrrah: Is it something that bad.

Kev: Trust me...it's that sad.

Everyone was a little nervous as to why he was upset and calm all of the sudden but just left it be.

The screen started and showed the city of vale in the dead of night. Then showed someone pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. It showed the face of a young man with dark green hair and very dull eyes.

Yang: His eyes...they look so...

Weiss: Dead..

Sun: Hold on I thought we were watching Jaune, who is this guy?

Kev:...The person...you see before you is in fact Jaune.
He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Ozpin: (Why does he seem so sad about this universe....unless...)

Ruby: That's Jaune!?

Kev:...Yep.

Cardin: How is that Jaune?

Kev:...*sad sigh* You see in this universe when the whole transcript thing happened, which also led to him being disown by his family. But before Jaune left beacon he had legally changed his name to "Garcello" with the help of Ozpin of course.

Roman: But that doesn't explain why his hair is green.

Kev: -_- ....Hair dye.

Roman: Ohh...

Jaune was sitting in an alley smoking his cigarette then all of the sudden a young couple come walking down the alley then the young man looked into Jaunes dull eyes. Then he closed his eyes and smiled a bit. Like "finally something interesting".

Tai: Why is he smiling like that?
He said worried for the young couple.

Mercury: Oh I know that type of smile.

Emerald: Than care to elaborate?

Mercury: It's one of my signature smiles. You know those smiles you get when finally something interesting happens.

Most of the audience shakes their head no.

Tyrian: I know I do!

Then the screen shows Jaune walking through an alley then transitions to the streets of the city as he's walking he calmly walks past different buildings and homes. Then it shows Jaune sitting on a bench in different positions as crowds of people walk by as if not even acknowledging him.