Transformers

A/N: I just wanna say thank you for over 10k views it really means alot to me! And HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Anyway enjoy the chapter.

Kev: Ok so I hope y'all enjoyed your little break...*See's yang* what happened with her?

Qrow: Lets just say that her old man gave her hell.

Kev: I already how that feels. Also before anything Qrow don't you have something to say to someone?

Qrow: *Sighs* Hey Ruby, I need to tell you something.

Ruby: What is it uncle Qrow?

Qrow: Now understand that what I'm about to tell you, you have every right to be mad at me.

Ruby: Ok....?

Qrow: *sighs* The truth is.....I'm your real father...

Runy: WHAT!? But that's impossible right dad!?

Tai:...

Ruby: Dad...?

Tai:...*sighs* Ruby it's the truth.

Most of ruby's friends were shocked even Roman was shocked by this. Ruby's eyes widen and sarts to tear up.

Ruby: If this is true than...why?

Qrow: What do you mean?

Ruby: Why did you leave us...leave me?

Qrow: Well there were quite a few reasons as to why I did it. But in the end it was all meant to protect you.

Ruby: What?

Qrow: Think about it kiddo. I'm one of the best huntsman out there and if my enemies were to find out I had a daughter...it would put you and the family in danger. The other reason is...well you know what my semblance is right?

Ruby: Yeah...

Qrow: Well, thats the other reason. Due to my semblance being bad luck...I never wanted to leave you.
He says the last part as he starts to tear up.

Then ruby ran up to him and hugged him. He was shocked at first but then he hugged back.

Ruby: It's ok. I forgive you.

Qrow: Thanks kiddo...

Ruby then goes back to sitting with Roman. While everyone was a bit on edge at the idea of them being together until Qrow said something that shocked everyone on good side.

Qrow: Hey Roman...

Roman: Y-yeah...

Qrow: I'll let this slide just because I want her to be happy.

Roman: Oh, ok-

Qrow: But...If you hurt her or if you let anyone harm her in any way, shape or form...I will hunt you down and I will strangle you to death with your own cane. Got it.
He said the last part menacingly.

Roman: Duely noted...

Qrow just nods and sits down in his seat.

Kev: Alright everyone let's get back to it.

Roman: So whats on the agenda for us?
He says trying to keep his mind off from him being murdered.

Kev: Well before we start I need to bring in a few more people.

Kev: *Snaps fingers*

???: What's going on.?

???: Huh, where are we?

???: I don't know.

???: Of course you don't know is there anything that you do know.

Some of the audience of the audience had a look of shock while others had a look of disappointment and the faunus in the audience had a look of anger.