Chapter 6

Hi guys it's me Author here with a brand new chapter

Enjoy :)

P.s:Don't forget to vote

—————————

Timeskip (3 Hours later)

It was Six after noon,Shirou and lily were inside the bullhead station of a Small Town,Watching the sunset.Lily Grabbed her brother's hand and asked,"Shirou,How're we going to go to Vale from here".Shirou like the good Brother he is Smiles at her Curiosity,"We will leave this Town by a cargo bullhead which will take us to Atlas.From there we'll Take another bullhead to Vale".

The Little girl nodded her head before going back to playing in her Scroll.That made Shirou to Sigh,"Lil,Give me my Scroll.I want to make a call".Lily pouts while giving him his scroll,"Then buy me a Scroll~".That made the red-head to Immediately deny her,"You'll get your scroll when you Turn thirteen or...beat me in our sparing matches".

Lily's pout deepened,She then turned her head away which was cute to Shirou.He began to Call Weiss as it has been three months since they talked to each other.Lily,Noticing that Shirou was making a call,Snatches his Scroll and took a good luck at the name before He could Get his scroll back,"Weiss Schnee,The Schnee heiress.You're friends with her".Demanded Lily with a Angry Scowl.

Shirou Raised his hands in defeat,"She's not That bad,She may be kind of Rude but She's a good hearted Girl.Now wait,Don't show your face to her.I want to See her expression when she finds out that I have a sis".Lily nodded her head in acknowledgement.A second later,The Scroll's screen was replaced by The holographic figure of Weiss.

Weiss's eyes were wide in surprise,"You D-Dunce,Why didn't you Call me.I tried to reach you for three whole months".Weiss's angry Frown made Shirou to sweatdrop,"Ehh...I was..busy".Shirou scratched his head while Weiss huffed in annoyance before Sighing,"Where are you now".The redhead's lips curved upwards,"I'm in one of the Settlements In Solitas,I'll be in Atlas in less than five hours".

The Schnee heiress Smiles but then her smile became brighter,"I also want you to know that I have been accepted into Beacon Academy,Surprisingly my father has allowed me to attend.I will leave to vale in two weeks".Shirou's face morphed into one of utter disbelief,"Actually,I have planned to go to vale by Today from atlas".

Weiss's Facial expression was one of Surprise,"That's Good.Now I want to know off your experiences in Solitas".That made Shirou to grin,"You wouldn't believe me".Weiss smirked in return,"Oh Is that so".

Shirou,With his grin widening said,"On the first day I encountered a few Beowolves and a Ursa Minor but The next day I fought a Alpha Beowolf and won.I also fought a Ursa Major,A Arma Gigas,a pack of Sabyr and another Alpha beowolf and its pack".That made The Schnee heiress to Gasp in Surprise before Looking at him in disbelief,"You fought a...Arma Gigas".Shirou who didn't lose his smile Chirped,"Yep,It was a hard fight but I won".

Weiss's Cheeks became tinged with pink at the Smile of His,"That dunce".Shirou like the clueless Idiot kept staring at The Scroll.Weiss finally managed to compose herself,"Dunce,For making me worried for three months,I want you to meet me at Vale".Shirou Chuckled at her,"You were worried about me ?".

Weiss Immediately Snapped at him,"Don't make fun of me Shirou Emiya.I wanted to check on someone who wandered off to the Wilderness of Solitas".Said Weiss but her thoughts were,"I wanted to check on my only friend".

Shirou felt his heartbeat to rise,A Blush threatened to form on his face but he fought it off,"Looks like I have to go,Bye Weiss and I'll meet you in Vale.I promise".The Schnee heiresses lips threatened to curve upwards,"Don't overdo yourself Dunce".With that the call ended