chapter 2- nightmares and dreams

Damian walked through a dark and shadowy hallway.

There were flickering lights every few metres, and the floors were damp with puddles of blood.

Damian started running. Running and running.

But the hallway never seemed to end.

He started freaking out, breathing heavily and skidding to a halt when someone suddenly appeared Infront of him.

"Jon? What are you doing here?"
Damian whispered

Jon's eyes glowed red as he started floating, hovering above the ground.

"Leave me Damian."
Jon's voice echoed and sounded robotic-like.

"Wha-what?" Damian stepped back, "Jon you're scaring me..."

Jon had a dead pan face.
"I hate you Damian. Jay is my best friend now."

At that time, Jay appeared from behind Jon. Same eyes, and floating as well.

"What- no! I don't believe you!" Damian cried.

Jay floated forward and grabbed a hold of Damian's hair roughly, "Jon is my partner now Damian. You are nothing." He threw Damian's head back, causing him to hit the ground.

Damian's eyes widened, and he scrambled to get up and run away from the two.

"Leave me forever Damian."

"You mean nothing Damian."

Voices were surrounding him, but the more he ran, the louder the voices got.

Damian couldn't take it anymore. He stopped and dropped to the ground, covered his ears and screamed.

"AHHHHH-HHHHH"

He blinked and sat up quickly from where he was laying. He was sweating furiously. He looked around, and he was in his room.

"A fucking nightmare? Seriously?" Damian sighed, put his hand on his forehead and fell back onto his pillow.
He'd been trying to avoid Jon for past few days. He hated this feeling of jealousy, but it was there. And it would get worse the more he spoke with Jon.

Damian looked at the clock, which said 4:05 am

"Great" he murmered sarcastically. He got up and stretched, and made his way out of his room, and down into the batkitchen. He got a glass of water, and started drinking it when something brushed on his shoulder.

He spat the water out and grabbed his night dagger from his pocket and threw at it whatever it was.

A man, who was standing behind him, grabbed the knife mid-air, and laughed, "Master Damian I didn't hear you come down."

Damian blinked, "Alfred? I thought you were staying down town."

Alfred handed the dagger back to Damian, "I was, but I decided to come back for a bit."

"Why?"

"Well master Damian... Bruce told me about your little... Outburst when master Jon came home." Alfred lifted an eyebrow.

"Outburst? Are you serious? I didn't have an outburst. I just... I just thought that Jon was different to when I last saw him. Y'know, taller... More buff..."

"Older"

Damian glanced away, "yeah... It was weird. One minute I'm the older, more mature one, next minute I'm the younger annoying one."

"Master Damian. I know how hard this is for you. Bruce went through the same thing with Clark. But... This is different, Damian."

"How is it different?"

"Because you're jealous"

"Jealous I'm not jealous pff-"
Damian swatted the air.

"If you're not jealous why are you acting like this?"

Damian sighed but didn't reply. He grabbed his half empty glass of water and took a sip.

"Master Damian, I know you like Jon."

Damian spat out his water again, all over Alfred.

Alfred stood for a moment before wiping the water off his face.

"Uh...sorry Alfred... But I don't like Jon-" he laughed awkwardly.

"Master Damian whenever you are around Jon you always glance at him, smile a lot which is very out of character for you. Need I go on?"

Damian crossed his arms and looked away.

Alfred smiled softly and walked over to Damian, and pulled him into a hug.

"I uh- what's happening-" Damian froze.

"It's a hug master Damian. It's ok to be who you are. You-" he was cut off by Damian pushing him away.

"Ok stop Alfred. I don't need any of this cliche crap. I may or may not like Jon. Even if I did, which I don't, he is straight. And my best friend. Well... At least he was..."

He trailed off, but blinked and looked at Alfred,

"please don't tell Bruce... When Tim came out that didn't go down well..." He looked down.

Alfred nodded, "I won't tell anyone master Damian. But you should." He gave Damian a pat on the shoulder before turning and leaving Damian alone.

Damian stood there in silence, thinking over the conversation. He started getting angry with himself and he growled.

"Fuck this." He grabbed the glass and filled it up with water, to finally take a drink of water.

*So what if I like him. I'm like, 3 years younger than him. Even if he liked me it's like, illegal...*

Damian put the glass down slowly,
"Unless I was 18 too..."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Maple here. I PROMISE the story line gets good, I just have to set it up. Hang in there please!
Oh and any feedback is appreciated, and if U have any plot ideas feel free to comment them! And if I use em I'll give U credit :3

Thanks for reading!

Keep Vibin'