Chapter 14: Him.

Aristia p.o.v

Aristia:
I'm sorry Dad , I didn't want to threaten you like that.

Keirean:
I didn't mind at all , Tia you're the Empress and I'm a Marquees who's bound by the blood oath. We can't help with the circumstances always creating problems and when it's politics even family doesn't matter.

Aristia:
But it's a good thing I told those Nobles that I won't bent down just because I lived in Castina.

Keirean:
Yes you're a Knight but only in Castina as per agreement. His Majesty didn't want to start a war with you either.

Aristia:
Yep , I know that. Actually I'm planning to return to Castina in a few days.

Keirean:
That's good , we can spend time together.

Aristia:
I can't wait to see you again than … the delegates are staying here for a while right?

Keirean:
Yes , by the way Aristia , his Majesty the Emperor is calling you.

Aristia:
I don't want to talk with him.

Keirean:
How long are you going to avoid him? Remember you both are rulers of different nations and as the Empress you need to keep good relations with another ruler.

Aristia:
Ephesus Empire is strong so why the hell should I keep unnecessary polite tone?

Keirean:
Tia , he's your Lord too. Didn't you promise his Majesty that you'd take care of him and be by his side as his friend?

Ugh! That was right , I promised Emperor Mirkan that I'd be his friend and console him.

Aristia:
I'll go because I have a promise of a lifetime to fulfill.

He nodded as I said goodbye to him. Since all the Kings were here, we decided to keep a banquet in Garnet Palace because of the negotiations that went on successful.
I checked my appearance one last time.

The Dark blue outfit with Golden strings of diamonds and pearls hanging around gave it an appearance like the ocean getting illuminated by the Sun.
I wanted to take off the tiara too since I felt uncomfortable wearing it infront of him.

A sigh came out unconsciously as I entered into his mansion in the Palace.

Ruveliss:
Greetings your Majesty , the Empire's Supreme Sun. Blessings and glory upon you.

Aristia:
Greetings to you too your Majesty. Have you been well?

Ruveliss:
I've been well thanks to your concern.

Aristia:
But I didn't have any concerns regarding you.

I could see him speechless as his face turned into a desperate one. Fine let's go polite …

Ruveliss:
Would you like to have tea with me Aristia?

Hmm? He called my name? Maybe he wants to signalize that let's just act normal like we did before.

Aristia:
Yes your Majesty.

I glanced at Sir Harren who bowed politely with a smile. I nodded at his greeting and sat down.

Ruveliss:
I would like to have tea brewed by you.

He's really asking the Empress of another nation to brew tea for him. I don't like brewing tea anymore. Than saying it in an embarrassed tone …