Chapter 25: Outing.

Ruveliss p.o.v

Ofcourse me and Aristia went on our promised outing. She honestly looked like a normal girl her age.
According to Ephesian Imperial law ,a woman could marry and have children only after the age of twenty and can get formally engaged a year before that.
She's soon about to turn eighteen so there's still time left.

Aristia:
Let's go on our date than!

Date?! Are we on a date? I felt embarrassed and flustered. She was holding my hand and leading throughout the entire way.

Aristia:
Where do you want to go first?

Ruveliss:
Let's go around the mall first. Do you want to buy something?

Aristia:
No , I have everything but Aunt Maybelline said she wanted a tiara made.

Ruveliss:
A tiara?

Aristia:
I know a jewelers shop that makes tiaras for the Imperial family. Let's go.

Ruveliss:
Ok.

It was in amore secretive place and only when Aristia signalled did they take us to another room. Ofcourse we didn't want to reveal our identities as the Regents themselves.
It would be troublesome too since Aristia is a very popular more than any other celebrity and ruler.

Susanne:
Greetings your Majesties , I'm honored to be in your presence. What would you like to see?

Aristia:
Tiaras for the Dowgar Queen of Azarath.

Susanne:
Ofcourse , I'll show you to them.

She presented many beautiful jewelry tiaras and other sets of necklaces and earrings.

Ruveliss:
I think the Dowgar Queen will like this one.

I've seen Queen Maybelline only ever wear elegant and classy tiaras which are more detailed.

Aristia:
You're her son so you know better. We'll buy this one.

Ruveliss:
Won't you buy it Aristia?

Aristia:
No I don't really wear these things.

Ruveliss:
But you should your Majesty.

She gazed at me and we both stared at each other for few seconds.
I got shy and turned my head.

Susanne:
Why don't you put on a tiara your Majesty. This one really suits you best. It's called Diamond Pearl Shell Tiara.

The beautiful crafted handmade tiara had pearls hanging in and diamonds on the Silver background.

Ruveliss:
Try it on.

Aristia:
Fine.

I've noticed that she whatever I tell her to do , she does it without a second thinking. Do they both always go out like this? I'm a bit envious.

Susanne:
It's very beautiful on you your excellency! The Diamond Pearl Shell Tiara has finally found it's owner.

It looked very beautiful and attractive on her Silver hair.

Ruveliss:
We'll take this one Madam Susanne.

Susanne:
Yes your excellency.

Ruveliss:
You look very beautiful in a tiara , wear it often.

After staring at me as if she was lost did she finally nodded.